The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the kingdom has only sold over 10 million copies

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't even know why you ask instead of just acknowledging the error of your silly ways and repenting, but I'll humor you with an answer.

Playstation is the brand and I'll give you two fukking guesses how they got there, fool.
Playstation is the brand, at least you got that right. nikkas will go out and buy a PS5 just to say they have one.

Meanwhile horizon took a year to get to 10 million bundles and all while Zelda took 5 days, and the last of us success pales in comparison to Mario.

Nintendo transcends just gaming at this point, there is no playstation world or Xbox amusement park.

But y'all got it "exclusives>>> everything" I'm just telling you exclusives comes and go especially when it comes to playstation and Xbox.

The biggest and most popular exclusive games on playstation aren't even playstation created IPs most are or were 3rd party IPs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Playstation is the brand, at least you got that right. nikkas will go out and buy a PS5 just to say they have one.

Meanwhile horizon took a year to get to 10 million bundles and all while Zelda took 5 days, and the last of us success pales in comparison to Mario.

Nintendo transcends just gaming at this point, there is no playstation world or Xbox amusement park.

But y'all got it "exclusives>>> everything" I'm just telling you exclusives comes and go especially when it comes to playstation and Xbox.

The biggest and most popular exclusive games on playstation aren't even playstation created IPs most are or were 3rd party IPs :mjlol:

Thats because nintendo relies on nintendo games while sonys games compete with other AAA games in its genres on their storefront.

And Playstation only got to be a valued brand because when they were in the mud (like xbox is right now) they started putting out great exclusive games under their publishing.

You trying to make it more complicated than it is. You know its bad when even head of microsoft/xbox are saying the same thing we are and here you are trying to avoid saying it

Also when we talk about nintendo games doing numbers, we gotta keep the perspective that its not all their games some of them come out and do 800k-2m in sales also, the majority of them do. Xenoblade, Metroid, Bayonetta, Mario Sports titles, etc.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats because nintendo relies on nintendo games while sonys games compete with other AAA games in its genres on their storefront.

And Playstation only got to be a valued brand because when they were in the mud (like xbox is right now) they started putting out great exclusive games under their publishing.

You trying to make it more complicated than it is. You know its bad when even head of microsoft/xbox are saying the same thing we are and here you are trying to avoid saying it

Also when we talk about nintendo games doing numbers, we gotta keep the perspective that its not all their games some of them come out and do 800k-2m in sales also, the majority of them do. Xenoblade, Metroid, Bayonetta, Mario Sports titles, etc.

*Juelz*

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And again, yall are goofy cause you and @MeachTheMonster haven’t even played the game this thread is about yet you’re trying to use it to downplay playstation again.

In fact, one of you spent an entire thread shytting on the game in the OP. :dead:
I never mentioned playstation until you brought it into the conversation :yeshrug:

I mention exclusives which includes Xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And again, yall are goofy cause you and @MeachTheMonster haven’t even played the game this thread is about yet you’re trying to use it to downplay playstation again.

In fact, one of you spent an entire thread shytting on the game in the OP. :dead:
I have the game and i was mentioned in this thread twice.

You have literally thousands of posts and dozens of threads about shyt you don’t have.

Like i said yesterday, your obsession has gotten weird.

Go play the game if it’s so Amazing to you.