The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the kingdom has only sold over 10 million copies

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Elden Ring, possible the most hyped game of last year, sold 12 million copies in the first month, and is available on PS4,PS5,Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.

Tears of the Kingdom sold 10 million in its first weekend, and is only available on the switch.

I don't know what point you're trying to make here.

lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elden Ring, possibly the most hyped game of last year, sold 12 million copies in the first month, and is available on PS4,PS5,Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.

Tears of the Kingdom sold 10 million in its first weekend, and is only available on the switch.

I don't know what point you're trying to make here.
Those are pathetic numbers.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Those are pathetic numbers.
Compared to what?

GoW Ragnarok, another super hyped game has sold 11 million copies as of February this year, so 11 million over 3 months. I need to know what metrics you're using to say 10 million is pathetic numbers.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Compared to what?

GoW Ragnarok, another super hyped game has sold 11 million copies as of February this year, so 11 million over 3 months. I need to know what metrics you're using to say 10 million is pathetic numbers.
He trolling you bro.

Things aren’t looking so great in sony land so those weirdos are acting crazy these days.

Just let them be. Sony will release a game eventually.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Compared to what?

There's 125 million Switches out there. shyt been out for damn near a decade. shyt should've sold AT LEAST 50 million by now.

God of War sold 11 million but that's just the reported numbers, Jim ain't give the full numbers yet. shyt probably at 50 million by now there ain't a soul I know who ain't copped Ragnarok.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's 125 million Switches out there. shyt been out for damn near a decade. shyt should've sold AT LEAST 50 million by now.

God of War sold 11 million but that's just the reported numbers, Jim ain't give the full numbers yet. shyt probably at 50 million by now there ain't a soul I know who ain't copped Ragnarok.

Its simple math :yeshrug: