The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the kingdom has only sold over 10 million copies

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Did they change this recently. I swear when i was trying to share games before it was some convoluted bullshyt where you could only play the game under one profile and only one system could play it at ononce.

You can only have 1 switch attached to your account and that's the only switch that will allow all users to play the games.

Your secondary switch can only play digital games under the account they were bought. Stupidest shyt ever when Nintendo has a family account setup.

My son can only play digital games on his switch under my account and he has to be connected to the internet. Which is dumb because his account is a child account under mine.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You can only have 1 switch attached to your account and that's the only switch that will allow all users to play the games.

Your secondary switch can only play digital games under the account they were bought. Stupidest shyt ever when Nintendo has a family account setup.

My son can only play digital games on his switch under my account and he has to be connected to the internet. Which is dumb because his account is a child account under mine.
Ah yeah, that was the other caveat. I forgot about that. At any rate, you can at least still play the same digital copy from one account across two switches, under two different profiles. But yeah, that solves that mystery as to why my daughter started the game on my account, lol smh @ me. Ah well, she can have my account on there since I don't play the switch no more. She still can't buy games withouth my say so, so that's all that's needed of me.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
30fps aside the game deserves it. They got my 70 and I'm fully enjoying playing the game with unlocked fps/1440p on my pc.

They smart as hell for when they released it as well. Gets a solid 2(well 3 weeks with the leaks) in the spotlight by itself before E3 season starts just to remind us at the end of the year when it wins GOTY :ehh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
this nikka about to argue over another game he hasn’t played—holy fukk lmao :heh:
i bust out laughing

shyt man these console wars are dumb if you're an adult. console wars started all because parents didn't wanna spend their hard earned money buying more than one system. now that we're adults, we should be able to buy all the got damn consoles we want even if we have to work more than one job. everytime i see a nikka doing console wars i assume they lazy, broke or immature as fukk.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ah yeah, that was the other caveat. I forgot about that. At any rate, you can at least still play the same digital account across two switches, under two different profiles. But yeah, that solves that mystery as to why my daughter started the game on my account, lol smh @ me. Ah well, she can have my account on there since I don't play the switch no more. She still can't buy games withouth my say so, so that's all that's needed of me.
It also affects physical copies if you download DLC.

If you install DLC on the non primary switch then the game will only boot under the user that bought the dlc, even if you own a physical copy. You'd have to delete the dlc for it to work, which also fukks with the cloud save feature.