The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the kingdom has only sold over 10 million copies

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

This is pretty bad, seeing as how there is over 125 million Switches sold to date. Only 8% of Switch owners bought this game? Yeah nobody gives a fukk about exclusives.
@The Mad Titan @MeachTheMonster

"There's over 4 billion gamers in the world. No one gives a fukk about this game." - MeechDaClownMonster.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I do wonder for families with multiple switches do they buy 1 physical copy to share or they end up getting this game for each of the switches that they own.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I do wonder for families with multiple switches do they buy 1 physical copy to share or they end up getting this game for each of the switches that they own.
I buy digital almost exclusively now and especially for games that anyone else in the house is also going to play and then share that copy. I learned my lesson with cartridge purchase of the first game. Definitely copped digital now and have been preaching it ever since. Ya'll don't hear me tho. Multiple physical copies of the same game, same system is just antiquated, foolish, dumb....disgusting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I buy digital almost exclusively now and especially for games that anyone else in the house is also going to play and then share that copy. I learned my lesson with cartridge purchase of the first game. Definitely copped digital now and have been preaching it ever since. Ya'll don't hear me tho. Multiple physical copies of the same game, same system is just antiquated, foolish, dumb....disgusting.
I thought you can’t even share digital games on switch.

Don’t you have to transfer your account or some dumb shyt just to play your games on a different console.:scust:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I thought you can’t even share digital games on switch.

Don’t you have to transfer your account or some dumb shyt just to play your games on a different console.:scust:
Nah. You just put the primary account on both switches and then any other profiles on there can access the games, provided you allow said profile/s to have access to all games (a la parental controls). The only caveat is the 2ndary console, before initial boot up to play the game, it will ALWAYS do an internet check to verify license owner. This is important to note if you take the 2ndary account out on the go, you'll want to ensure you either have wifi access or hotspot at least.

Otherwise, it works just fine. It's kinda similar to playstation's digital account sharing, whereas on there, you can share with just two playstations now, simultaneously (used to be 5, but that got abused so they reduced it). I'm not really sure how many simultaneous game limits Nintendo allows, but I can completely confirm that it works for at least 2 at once, as I've uploaded pics of it on here and the whole fam and I have been playing Zelda all at once all week (there's 3 of us, two on switches and myself on Deck via yuzu).

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One that is synonymous with one platform, aka an exclusive.

Yall gonna talk yourself into pretzels to avoid the truth
I've been telling you Nintendo is brand for years now.

You keep trying to make it about exclusives, yes exclusives are important for that they are, but we it comes to moving millions and making billions in the box office. A exclusive doesn't just do that.

Zelda doing 10 Milly in like 4 days is bigger than just because "it's an exclusive" the Mario movie making a billy is bigger than "it's an exclusive"

Nintendo is a brand.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've been telling you Nintendo is brand for years now.

You keep trying to make it about exclusives, yes exclusives are important for that they are, but we it comes to moving millions and making billions in the box office. A exclusive doesn't just do that.

Zelda doing 10 Milly in like 4 days is bigger than just because "it's an exclusive" the Mario movie making a billy is bigger than "it's an exclusive"

Nintendo is a brand.
And a huge part of becoming a brand is with exclusives, which is exactly how/why Nintendo are with theirs, so you doing these faux mental gymnastics and self-high five back pats over it is futile, redundant, erroneous...disgusting.

Talmbout, "I've been telling ya'll for years" when you ain't said shyt new and being half facetious in your story-telling, you's gotdamn fool.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah. You just put the primary account on both switches and then any other profiles on there can access the games, provided you allow said profile/s to have access to all games (a la parental controls). The only caveat is the 2ndary console, before initial boot up to play the game, it will ALWAYS do an internet check to verify license owner. This is important to note if you take the 2ndary account out on the go, you'll want to ensure you either have wifi access or hotspot at least.

Otherwise, it works just fine. It's kinda similar to playstation's digital account sharing, whereas on there, you can share with just two playstations now, simultaneously (used to be 5, but that got abused so they reduced it). I'm not really sure how many simultaneous game limits Nintendo allows, but I can completely confirm that it works for at least 2 at once, as I've uploaded pics of it on here and the whole fame and I have been playing Zelda all at once all week (there's 3 of us, two on switches and myself on Deck via yuzu).
Did they change this recently. I swear when i was trying to share games before it was some convoluted bullshyt where you could only play the game under one profile and only one system could play it at once.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And a huge part of becoming a brand is with exclusives, which is exactly how/why Nintendo are with theirs, so you doing these faux mental gymnastics and self-high five back pats over it is futile, redundant, erroneous...disgusting.

Talmbout, "I've been telling ya'll for years" when you ain't said shyt new and being half facetious in your story-telling, you's gotdamn fool.
How many brands PlayStation got?

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Did they change this recently. I swear when i was trying to share games before it was some convoluted bullshyt where you could only play the game under one profile and only one system could play it at once.
I mean, Ionno about it ever being any different, but I've been able to do the multiple profile, gaming sharing shyt for a while now. Like...at least a couple years, I believe....if not ever since having two switches, which I got my 2nd one....I wanna say at least like 4-5 years ago.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Right, :dead:

The word “exclusive” scares him to death. Brand and whatever else they want to default to makes no difference, we all know the same applies to xbox, HALO was microsofts “BRAND” aka big exclusive.

Microsoft doesn’t have any big exclusives or “brands” anymore so that’s why this pivot exist