The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
boss at work threatened to write me up for working slow.

I should've told her I've been cooking all night last night and today nikka tired.

ChefLink.png

first game to make me wish that I had a chick that would cook for me

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i spent a ridiculous amount of time looking everywhere for a Shrine only to find out it was hidden in a cave. i had to blow up some rocks to get to it. i googled and saw the general location but it didn't say exactly where. i probably spent a total of 2 to 3 hours looking for that shyt. so well hidden.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
When you reach the island make sure you stand in the water before you step foot on the stand and drop whatever items you want to keep. Also, if you stand on one of the rocks near the island (one has a chest) you can save from there so you don't have to keep rafting back to the island if you die. I'm still tryna pass this shyt and I'm sure it's gonna take me a good minute. Nintendo stay making the most creative levels.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
went up against the first divine beast last night.

started at about 1130p, wasnt done till about 3am. shyt was no joke brehs.

i ended up breaking all my bows during the 2nd phase of the boss fight. had to teleport away from there and get my bow inventory back up.

the bow that shoots 3 arrows at a time destroyed him when i got back.

i have 9 hearts now, gotta go out and get my meals/elixers filled back up

went to bed at 4am brehs..... im hurt at work right now

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I think I need to lower my time on this and try to beat Horizon first. This game is way more time consuming and I can see still playing through it into the summer just finding shyt.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i posted a screenshot on fb and someone asked me where i was at.

its funny cause this game ain't even trying to be photorealistic.

the cell shaded graphics animation are just that dang beautiful.

was tryna figure out how they thought it was real

maybe they thought i was using a filter for the shot or something

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
went up against the first divine beast last night.

started at about 1130p, wasnt done till about 3am. shyt was no joke brehs.

i ended up breaking all my bows during the 2nd phase of the boss fight. had to teleport away from there and get my bow inventory back up.

the bow that shoots 3 arrows at a time destroyed him when i got back.

i have 9 hearts now, gotta go out and get my meals/elixers filled back up

went to bed at 4am brehs..... im hurt at work right now
which boss naboris ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
guardians are easy to kill now that i realize you parry as soon as there eye turns blue.

When I start a new game, i am getting a bow and a shield and i'm going to the castle to off a few guardians for their weapons so i have some powerful shyt right off the bat...

As great as this game is I can already tell I won't be replaying it very much after I beat it cause I am not about to grind for weapons and seeds and slots through every fukking playthrough...and i sure as shyt am not going to grind through the game to get the master sword...

Even the guardian lasers things are :francis: cause some of them won't use it until their health is low...

Did a shrine with a high level guardian and had to use bombs to get its health down low enough for it to use it's laser so i could finish it off...

shyt took half an hour :francis:
cant parry them beams tho

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
there's a shrine covered in rock that requires you to throw your weapon down to summon lighting in order to reveal it.

to even get to the place is difficult. the rain won't let you climb so you have to go about a roundabout way which ends up rewarding you with korok seeds

and when you finally get into the shrine the monk says, you've already proven your worth just by getting here, so they give you no puzzles, just the chest and orb off the jump. genius level design thanks nintendo

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
there's a shrine covered in rock that requires you to throw your weapon down to summon lighting in order to reveal it.

to even get to the place is difficult. the rain won't let you climb so you have to go about a roundabout way which ends up rewarding you with korok seeds

and when you finally get into the shrine the monk says, you've already proven your worth just by getting here, so they give you no puzzles, just the chest and orb off the jump. genius level design thanks nintendo
Dope shyt but spoiler tag stuff like this