The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
guardians are easy to kill now that i realize you parry as soon as there eye turns blue.

When I start a new game, i am getting a bow and a shield and i'm going to the castle to off a few guardians for their weapons so i have some powerful shyt right off the bat...

As great as this game is I can already tell I won't be replaying it very much after I beat it cause I am not about to grind for weapons and seeds and slots through every fukking playthrough...and i sure as shyt am not going to grind through the game to get the master sword...

Even the guardian lasers things are :francis: cause some of them won't use it until their health is low...

Did a shrine with a high level guardian and had to use bombs to get its health down low enough for it to use it's laser so i could finish it off...

shyt took half an hour :francis:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
All I know is that I'm so happy that I'm finished w/school and don't have kids. Came home from work...played Zelda...went on a run...came back...playing Zelda until I go to bed. I'm embarrassed to say how late I was up playing, but let's just say a sista was a ZOMBIE today.

Unlock shrines that are near stables. but first you need to find all the stables.

THERE'S MORE THAN ONE STABLE!?!?

tumblr_nz29wyBipX1rh48guo1_400.gif

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I hate to be that guy but the shyt looks kind of struggle on the wii u. Especially at first, after a few minutes i got used to it.

Still dope as fukk though :whoa:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
this fukking game. im trekking pretty good on the main land. burning clubs in the snow to keep my body heat up was a nice little thing. and on my way to kakariko im feeling confident as hell running through everything. that is until i see i walking guardian.tried sneaking past him, but he wasnt having any of that, and in the end, i ended up going out like loc dog in the back of the mailvan in dont be a menace