The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Brehs :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

So I was climbig the mountains at night and I saw a meteorite fall from the sky and it hit somewhere really far away. So I went all the way to the impact site and there was a massive snake thing flying around in the sky.
The picture doesn't do it justice, it was mad big no homo
4-76xWn7HEe8FfiDhUuuVoyd9LEYEo9yH5Y_HbrIdq0.jpg

So I hit it with a fire arrow and it dropped something in the water I went and got that shyt, must be worth a lot :whew:

EDIT: found it on youtube

Brehs this game is full of surprises :woww22:

Last edited:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Is it a tower or a shrine? If it's a shrine, you've got three options:

1) Hop from ice cube to ice cube if there's water available;
2) Burn a bush so that the thorns will burn, or
3) Glide over it from somewhere higher up.

I haven't come across a tower surrounded by thorns, though. Yikes.

Don't spell things out for people. He seriously needs to figure it out on his own. That's part of the game.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Don't spell things out for people. He seriously needs to figure it out on his own. That's part of the game.

As long and as expansive as this game is, you couldn't spell things out for people even if you wanted to, especially considering how time-consuming it is. Hints are a goddamn gift in this long-ass game.

Question: what is the funniest/stupidest thing you've all done so far? Mine was spending an hour (no shyt, a full 60 minutes) finding my horse. Woo-yay! Now me and my horse are going to fast travel all over-WHERE THE fukk DID MY HORSE GO!!?!?!?

Turns out you can't fast travel with your horse. Skyrim, it ain't. The only good thing is that I managed to a dumb-ass korok seed within that hour b/c I left my horse w/that dumb-ass maraca guy.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Question: what is the funniest/stupidest thing you've all done so far? Mine was spending an hour (no shyt, a full 60 minutes) finding my horse. Woo-yay! Now me and my horse are going to fast travel all over-WHERE THE fukk DID MY HORSE GO!!?!?!?
Funniest thing that happened to me was I tried to kill a chicken at the stable and all a sudden all these damn chickens and roosters attacked the shyt outta me on some kamikaze shyt.

Also, my horse slipped and fell off a cliff. I thought he was dead for sure. I look down and he's just standing there chilling waiting for me.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
brehs, probably put about 15 hours in since friday. first 5 on the tv, following 10 in handheld. still just on the couch too.

cooking is essential, like a couple people said.

besides the dishes/elixers that give extra hearts, there are certain combos that OVERFILL stamina. so you get extra piece of stamina that doesnt disappear until you fully deplete it. that shyt had me on god mode.

currently have 7 hearts and 1 extra piece of stamina.

the horses are cool, but i just leave them shyts most of the time in random places so i can explore up.

i definitely fukk with the bandanna. rocking the hylian guard armor right now, and i had the first fairy do her thing on everything.

went to this shrine and i forget the title, but there was a super legit guardian in there. basically i stood no chance at the time, left that one.

have this other shrine thats surround on all sides by thorns. feel like i tried 100 things to get on there. jumped from one of those small towers with the chest on it. shyts frustrating.

at work right counting down till i can go back home. so ready.

should be able to shoot them with fire arrows or use a fire sword. The fire sword was :francis: though cause it wouldn't register unless I jump hit it.

Guardians seems to have a weakness to ice. I shoot them with ice arrows and whatever i hit them with takes a ton of health.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk that if I can't figure something out after a brief period I look it up if I'm totally lost. Half those game is tossing you in a room with little to no explanation of what's going on. I had an electric puzzle and they gave me a metal barrel and a box and I thought I needed more to do it so I started using metal weapons to touch both contact points. If that didn't work I would have looked it up. I don't have hours to waste on a single puzzle.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Gamers: I don't think anything can be worse than that damn Water Temple!
Nintendo: Hold my beer.

I think the DB (Divine Beast) Vah Ruta took years off my life, brehs. I haven't even faced the fukking boss yet and I was like "fukk it - lemme go on my run and do this when I get back." You will never - and I mean NEVER - bytch about the Water Temple again.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
As long and as expansive as this game is, you couldn't spell things out for people even if you wanted to, especially considering how time-consuming it is. Hints are a goddamn gift in this long-ass game.

Turns out you can't fast travel with your horse. Skyrim, it ain't. The only good thing is that I managed to a dumb-ass korok seed within that hour b/c I left my horse w/that dumb-ass maraca guy.
Unlock shrines that are near stables. but first you need to find all the stables. you can retrieve your horse from any stable. that's the only way to bring him/her with you even if you can't find the horse. as long as the horse is still alive that is and you can tell he is alive cause he has his own horse icon on the map (remember when you had your car on the map in gta5). And even if your horse dies you can bring him back with the horse fairy, who you must wake up with 1000 rupees.

your welcome

ps. can you tell i love horses

pps. its true, you can backflip onto your horse

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
fukk that if I can't figure something out after a brief period I look it up if I'm totally lost. Half those game is tossing you in a room with little to no explanation of what's going on. I had an electric puzzle and they gave me a metal barrel and a box and I thought I needed more to do it so I started using metal weapons to touch both contact points. If that didn't work I would have looked it up. I don't have hours to waste on a single puzzle.
lmao i figured that puzzle out on my own but i feel you. the last one i looked up was the conveyer belt laser one but i ended up doing it differently from the guide. so dope the answers don't have to be the same. way better than previous Zeldas.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i'm not as far as into the game as i would like to be. I haven't had the opportunity to play for hours on end because of work and other shyt but when i do imma marathon these damn shrines, towers and korok seeds.

i ain't even attempting the main game at this point due to difficulty ramping up when you do. fukking game hard enough as it is. starting to think its ramping up on me anyway.

seems like i spend half my time fukking with shyt in the menu. cooking amd having to change your clothes to swim fast, climb faster, be stealthier, cold weather gear, remove all metal during thunderstorms. damn.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i'm disappointed in myself for not learning how to reflect those fukking lasers yet or do a flurry rush everytime i dodge. still training myself how to use bombs during a fight, switching back and forth between them due to their separate charge time. combat variety is intense.

this game encourages you to switch to heavy weapons between blows if their using a shield to destroy their guard what the fuccck. said it right there in the tips loading screen

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
i ain't even attempting the main game at this point due to difficulty ramping up when you do. fukking game hard enough as it is. starting to think its ramping up on me anyway.

Same. I'm trying to do every side quest to get more loot and upgrade eeeeverything. I wound up facing the Vah Ruta boss on accident.