The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
protip when putting your switch back in the dock lay the dock on its back (switch logo facing up) and slide the switch in that way

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Just climb up to the cliff above it and glide down over the thorns.

There's another one you'll come across later (the Sheh Rata shrine) where you'll have to burn the thorns. Do NOT waste fire arrows aiming directly into the thorns! Shoot the green bush and the thorns will burn.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People ain't get the ice resistance garb in the beginning near that Shrine atop the mountain in the great plateau?? I got it and my two coworkers didn't :mjlol:

I just ran in the mountain top cold as fukk, eating shyt to get health again and found the old man.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
There's another one you'll come across later (the Sheh Rata shrine) where you'll have to burn the thorns. Do NOT waste fire arrows aiming directly into the thorns! Shoot the green bush and the thorns will burn.
I reached to a tower that is surrounded by thorns.:lupe: How do I get to the top of that one?

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I reached to a tower that is surrounded by thorns.:lupe: How do I get to the top of that one?

Is it a tower or a shrine? If it's a shrine, you've got three options:

1) Hop from ice cube to ice cube if there's water available;
2) Burn a bush so that the thorns will burn, or
3) Glide over it from somewhere higher up.

I haven't come across a tower surrounded by thorns, though. Yikes.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Is it a tower or a shrine? If it's a shrine, you've got three options:

1) Hop from ice cube to ice cube if there's water available;
2) Burn a bush so that the thorns will burn, or
3) Glide over it from somewhere higher up.

I haven't come across a tower surrounded by thorns, though. Yikes.
Naw it's a tower. Hateno Towner.
004.jpg

005.jpg

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Naw it's a tower. Hateno Towner.

Ah, I remember that one. IIRC, you just have to be really careful getting up there and conserve your energy. From time to time, you'll see a little place where you can stop and rest. Use those little spots every single time. There's nothing special about it (no jumping from high lands or powers or anything like that). As soon as I get home, I'll look at it again to make sure it's the one I remember, but I think that's the one where you have to get to the lab to get your slate fixed.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: why u start over breh ? i was thinkin bout doing the same since i died to much but i will do a new game since my first playthrough is so sloppy i know im better than this :birdman:

I started out playing sloppy kind of exploring but not collecting food , weapons and parts. I guess I could have started collecting at anytime but iono I just wanted to start off on the right foot. I kill myself more than anything. Dropping metal crates on my head, drowning because I thought I could make it...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People ain't get the ice resistance garb in the beginning near that Shrine atop the mountain in the great plateau?? I got it and my two coworkers didn't :mjlol:

I just ran in the mountain top cold as fukk, eating shyt to get health again and found the old man.

I didn't get it either buy my friend did. I made spicy food to stay warm.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
there are black people on the beach. they dress like west indians.

i also gota black horse with white mane near that same village and its top speed is maxed out

encountered a stalnox on that beach

you can chase fish to the shore and they will beach

level of detail in this game is astounding

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Re: Lynel in Zora's Domain (shock arrows quest):

You do NOT have to defeat the Lynel. All you have to do is very carefully go around and collect the arrows. There are 20 in all.

Also:

Take a picture of it b/c there's a Zora who asks you to and you'll already have it. Sweet reward in exchange.

I paid a shytload of coins to get the full Shekiah set, plus upgraded it at the GFF (Great Fairy Fountain). It helped tremendously, b/c the second that big b*stard detects you? Game over.

Last edited: