The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
horses are at the bottom after you jump off the great plateau IF you went into the direction the old man told you too
I found them. Got s black jaen.
I actually save my game at the dueling stable place... and I guess last night I was so tired I didn't even realize the name of it so I got a horse now.

Should I do this right before I go see Impa?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Game is great..it's not fair that this and Horizon came out the same week. I've never been big on Zelda, this is my most played in the franchise already just off today. The world looks amazing I snapped a couple of pics from high ground using the share function.

Lol.
Did you put Horizon on hold for now?
I am torn because I want to play both but it is so much easier to play it on the switch because I can play in my room and night and portable mode :noah:

Everything will go to the bushes when Mass Effect drops though ... GOAT gaming franchise :lawd:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Lol.
Did you put Horizon on hold for now?
I am torn because I want to play both but it is so much easier to play it on the switch because I can play in my room and night and portable mode :noah:

Everything will go to the bushes when Mass Effect drops though ... GOAT gaming franchise :lawd:

I'm gonna try to juggle both. Played Zelda this morning before work, will do Horizon later tonight.

I bought one of the Mass Effects on 360 but only played a few minutes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Zelda is incredible man. I typically feel overwhelmed with open world games when there's so much to do but the way this game executes it is simply a huge world but no cluttered map with icons and waypoints and shyt. Just hints as to what to do and since the world is so interactive it's easy to have fun doing nothing but exploring. I was running around at night and this huge fukking rock monster just came out of nowhere. I haven't even gotten out the first area yet. Still in the Great Plateau.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I was running around at night and this huge fukking rock monster just came out of nowhere.
:dead:My 5 year old son was playing and when that thing came out the ground he screamed and threw me the controller.

:ufdup:I climbed up on that stone monsters back and started giving him that work.

:shaq2:He still killed me though.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:dead:My 5 year old son wan playing and when that thing came out the ground he screamed and threw me the controller.

:ufdup:I climbed up on that stone monsters back and started giving him that work.

:shaq2:He still killed me though.
killed it with no prob and i only got 3 hearts u just gotta get a big sledgehammer u get that in like your 3rd shrine

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The frame rate is bothering me tbh especially because it's a Zelda game i expect polished games from Nintendo, if it was ASS creed then:yeshrug: we know to expect that from them, maybe it's just the Wii U version. But I mean dudes complained about the Wii U version of Arkham city having frame rate problems which i barely noticed. There's also the aliasing with the fuzzy shadows the game kinda reminds me of MGS5 on PS3 with the draw distance.
when you get into the shrines and dungeons it's near perfect though.

Aside from that the gameplay is:ohlawd: already been engaged in all types of fukkery.
i know it has framerate issues i guess i havenr gotten to the parts of the game where its notable i still havent played in portable mode yet lol

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
killed it with no prob and i only got 3 hearts u just gotta get a big sledgehammer u get that in like your 3rd shrine
Yea after he went to bed, I stayed up and started a new game and realized we jumped the shark big time by just exploring. Now I'm doing the shrines first. On my 3rd one right now.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yea after he went to bed, I stayed up and started a new game and realized we jumped the shark big time by just exploring. Now I'm doing the shrines first. On my 3rd one right now.
i explored too and kinda jumped the shark u really dont need to sledgehammer to beat it i just happened to have one u could beat it without itll just be like u fighting floyd u know u going 12 rounds :russ: