The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Low stamina is killing me...literally :mjcry:

Died multiple times climbing tries for apples and falling off of branches :mjcry:

About to eat this slice of cheesecake and play this shyt until I pass out though :mjgrin:
The choice between stamina and hearts is killer. I picked a heart the first 4 shrines and stamina the second. I'm sitting on 4 orbs and I think I'm just gonna go with hearts until I reach the needed number.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
So is it the GOAT game or what? Does this game have flaws and annoyances?
I feel what @winb83 Is saying but I don't even have enough room for all the melee weapons I find. Sort of like TLOU but you can find them way more frequently so it's no big deal.

The stamina meter isnt that bad either. It makes it challenging and adds a reason to level up and forces you to attempt to get places in various ways.

I think those are small complaints and there wouldn't even be a challenge of those things didn't exist lol

Plus you can get a master sword that never breaks.

Just giving another viewpoint.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I accidentally spawned Epona while I was on a mountain. Imagine my panic when I realized I had no way of getting her down to register her....but out of curiousity I fiddled with the boundaries and she slid all the way down the mountain like a fukking goat or Legend of the Fall and when she got stuck behind a tree I jumped off and she walked out of it. Woah. So happy. She is so fast and strong that she kills animals when you run over them and enemies with one hit.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game looks better handheld mode than on the dock on a TV. Performance should be improved too on docked mode since it can drop a lil at least in the beginning. I forgot my TV has a nice motion smoothness ooption that adds no noticeable lag. Gonna use that. :noah:

Also the open world in this game is beautiful man. The fact that the map isn't peppered with tons of icons/waypoints arrows just makes it feel more alive. It's fun just moving around and seeing shyt to do organically.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Here's a tip for getting good horses. Get the lead horse. They are the Alpha. Watch the herd carefully and you'll know.
I am on my way to see Impa. Can I get a horse before that?

Impa far as fukk away :dahell:

I stopped and saved at the village where beedle at...skipped a few shrines but gonna fast travel and handle them later.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel what @winb83 Is saying but I don't even have enough room for all the melee weapons I find. Sort of like TLOU but you can find them way more frequently so it's no big deal.

The stamina meter isnt that bad either. It makes it challenging and adds a reason to level up and forces you to attempt to get places in various ways.

I think those are small complaints and there wouldn't even be a challenge of those things didn't exist lol

Plus you can get a master sword that never breaks.

Just giving another viewpoint.
the inventory is a nightmare being so limited. I did a quest and got it expanded and I can hold one more weapon. There's a thing on the way to Impa's that lets you expand.

Also you can't get the Master Sword until you do almost half the shrines in the entire game. It requires you to be a given strength to get it. If you've done that many shrines you're probably already a badass.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
the inventory is a nightmare being so limited. I did a quest and got it expanded and I can hold one more weapon. There's a thing on the way to Impa's that lets you expand.

Also you can't get the Master Sword until you do almost half the shrines in the entire game. It requires you to be a given strength to get it. If you've done that many shrines you're probably already a badass.
Are all the shrines similar to the first four?
Just small mini puzzles with a fight or 2?