The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I am on my way to see Impa. Can I get a horse before that?

Impa far as fukk away :dahell:

I stopped and saved at the village where beedle at...skipped a few shrines but gonna fast travel and handle them later.
horses are at the bottom after you jump off the great plateau IF you went into the direction the old man told you too

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i dont like the way buttons are mapped if im gonna be picky and i dont like how u gotta pause to switch weapons during a fight it breaks immersion i hate when games do that they shoulda did it like how witcher 3 did it
Think of it this way

the buttons are arranged in a diamond shape

the top button is jump, paraglide and climb because you're going up and using your arms

the bottom button is run, climb down and drop because you're going down or using your feet

It reminds me of Assassin's Creed in that way.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I legit forgot I could shield surf. i need to expand my shield space.

i spawned all Zelda related amiibo except for bokoblin, archer link and wolf link. i need more tags.

Daps
i dont like the way buttons are mapped if im gonna be picky and i dont like how u gotta pause to switch weapons during a fight it breaks immersion i hate when games do that they shoulda did it like how witcher 3 did it
The frame rate is bothering me tbh especially because it's a Zelda game i expect polished games from Nintendo, if it was ASS creed then:yeshrug: we know to expect that from them, maybe it's just the Wii U version. But I mean dudes complained about the Wii U version of Arkham city having frame rate problems which i barely noticed. There's also the aliasing with the fuzzy shadows the game kinda reminds me of MGS5 on PS3 with the draw distance.
when you get into the shrines and dungeons it's near perfect though.

Aside from that the gameplay is:ohlawd: already been engaged in all types of fukkery.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The frame rate is bothering me tbh especially because it's a Zelda game i expect polished games from Nintendo, if it was ASS creed then:yeshrug: we know to expect that from them, maybe it's just the Wii U version. But I mean dudes complained about the Wii U version of Arkham city having frame rate problems which i barely noticed. There's also the aliasing with the fuzzy shadows the game kinda reminds me of MGS5 on PS3 with the draw distance.
when you get into the shrines and dungeons it's near perfect though.

Aside from that the gameplay is:ohlawd: already been engaged in all types of fukkery.
The best way to play with no real framerate issues is portable mode on a Switch.