The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Probably the easiest one, but if anyone is stuck on the Myahm Agana Shrine or just wants to get through it quickly:

Turn your gamepad upside-down. There's no maze there. Now you just have to flick it a little to get the ball to the other side. It'll roll through and trigger the gate open on its own.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I just found the shrine where it teachs me and now I'm able to do the back flips and parry etc.....

I hate this blue ass map. Is there anyway I can unlock it to make it look just like the great Plateau map?

And can we only fast travel to shrines? I wish we were able to fast travel to The Villages
u gotta go to those glowing red towers b and put the slate in the slot that'll turn the map brown

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Yeah I learned about the damn spicy peppers to stay warm on luck

You prolly figured this out already. For the rest of you brehs...

Hylian bass + spicy pepper + raw meat = warm doublet from old man
that saves you an assload of time if you do it early enough.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
How is the story/narrative? I know Zelda isn't really about that but just wondering if it has taken a new direction in that area as well

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to have the map because even when I'm focused on shyt I end up going 5 minutes in the complete opposite direction just exploring, climbing, cooking shyt.

I have this sitting on my table for Wii U. Will probably bust it out in the morning.
I pre-ordered the wii u version at Gamestop. I'm glad I bought the switch on impulse. I would have regretted it. It's a good experience (the system and game thus far). My wiiu ain't going nowhere though, still played an hour of majoras mask, out of the 7 hours I watched /played. I left my young family run around for like 7 hours and took the controller a few times. Watched and directed a lot and managed to get my hands on the game pad to play majoras mask.
i dont like the way buttons are mapped if im gonna be picky and i dont like how u gotta pause to switch weapons during a fight it breaks immersion i hate when games do that they shoulda did it like how witcher 3 did it

The only time I hit plus is to get health. I'm not 100% sure if there's a shortcut. I can maneuver to the d-pad to switch from bombs to stasis and whatever. And switch melee weapons on the fly.

This game reminds me a lot of monster Hunter for wiiu. Minus forging weapons. If you could combine a claw or whatever with an arrow or anything I don't know if that would be dope or too much. I mean I cooked apple, acorn, mushroom and fish or something and had a cool recipe. I think it'd be cool to forget weapons. Maybe you can. I'm not reading any spoilers, tips tricks or walkthroughs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally got 8 hearts. All I need is one more then I can start tackling these divine beast to get to 13.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How is the story/narrative? I know Zelda isn't really about that but just wondering if it has taken a new direction in that area as well
Almost nonexistent. You and Zelda tried to stop Ganon and failed. You were saved and put in the resurrection chamber. You wake up 100 years later and it's time to stop Ganon for real. That's the story. Or all that matters of it. The rest of the game is optional. I've visited 3 of the 4 other races in Hyrule and their cities have a problem related to your failure you can solve. Usually weather related connected to a divine beast.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I have to have the map because even when I'm focused on shyt I end up going 5 minutes in the complete opposite direction just exploring, climbing, cooking shyt.

I pre-ordered the wii u version at Gamestop. I'm glad I bought the switch on impulse. I would have regretted it. It's a good experience (the system and game thus far). My wiiu ain't going nowhere though, still played an hour of majoras mask, out of the 7 hours I watched /played. I left my young family run around for like 7 hours and took the controller a few times. Watched and directed a lot and managed to get my hands on the game pad to play majoras mask.

The only time I hit plus is to get health. I'm not 100% sure if there's a shortcut. I can maneuver to the d-pad to switch from bombs to stasis and whatever. And switch melee weapons on the fly.

This game reminds me a lot of monster Hunter for wiiu. Minus forging weapons. If you could combine a claw or whatever with an arrow or anything I don't know if that would be dope or too much. I mean I cooked apple, acorn, mushroom and fish or something and had a cool recipe. I think it'd be cool to forget weapons. Maybe you can. I'm not reading any spoilers, tips tricks or walkthroughs.
yep same with me and word i wish u could too sometimes i just be wanting to drop shyt on the fly