The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Made it to the Rito but I can't make it to the Goron cause I caught fire. Anybody made it that far? There's gotta be fire proof clothing. With the Gerudo you could eat food. Not gonna cut it here.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
just found 2 horses back to back 2 boko's was riding the horses blew thek nikkas sky high with the bombs :russ: i tamed one but couldnt tame the other....

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Got about 2 hours deep. Finally got the hang glider before I had to go to work.

I haven't even scratched the surface and this game already feels massive. So far I've been having fun just running up on those campsites with all the enemies and giving em all that work

Framerate issues are pretty noticeable on Wii U. Outside of that it's made a strong first impression. Can't wait to get back on this shyt when I get back to the crib

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
So what's up with the story in this game. I've been watching someone play it on YouTube and there doesn't seem to be one really. Or am I missing something?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So what's up with the story in this game. I've been watching someone play it on YouTube and there doesn't seem to be one really. Or am I missing something?
yeah u missin something.... u know how nikkas play GTA and they just fukk around and never do the story missions ? well thats what u seeing nikkas do on youtube

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
yeah u missin something.... u know how nikkas play GTA and they just fukk around and never do the story missions ? well thats what u seeing nikkas do on youtube

Probably. Dude keeps running around solving puzzles for treasure chest. I'm not familiar with the franchise so I don't really know what I'm looking for.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a story but the game's main focus is gameplay. The story is simple and easy to understand but the real treat is just doing you. I'm only a few hours in so Idk really it could be more.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow: when u target enemies u can do a backflip and then use the paraglider in mid air to dodge attacks on some swagged on shyt

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Probably. Dude keeps running around solving puzzles for treasure chest. I'm not familiar with the franchise so I don't really know what I'm looking for.
u never played zelda before ? most zelda's have a foundation on how it goes so if u played them before you pretty much know what to do

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

Every Zelda story is about 80% similar from others. You don't play for the story, you play for the gameplay (a forgotten concept in today's environment). It's essentially a puzzle solving game first and foremost.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
:wow: when u target enemies u can do a backflip and then use the paraglider in mid air to dodge attacks on some swagged on shyt
I just found the shrine where it teachs me and now I'm able to do the back flips and parry etc.....

I hate this blue ass map. Is there anyway I can unlock it to make it look just like the great Plateau map?

And can we only fast travel to shrines? I wish we were able to fast travel to The Villages

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
great fairy outchea looking thick as fukk :picard:

she charging rupees to upgrade my gear though :gucci:
I gave this bytch my rupees but I did not have any other items

I have a question I discovered that site but whenever I go to my map and literally does not show up I put a pen so I can remember where it is is this a glitch or something or does that matter not fill in areas that you have found

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I discovered a bunch of areas but my whole map is showing up like the blue on the left... however the first level the great Plateau that is actually showing up brown and it is showing places that I have discovered

zelda_botw_guide_memory_resolvegrief1.jpg