The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot. Did you order the Wii U version or the Switch version? Apparently there's a limited supply of the Wii U version: Good job on the limited shipments on the Wii u version Nintendo - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Wii U - GameFAQs

Guess Nintendo wants people to buy the Switch version instead.

Edit:

Damn....might be forced to download it off the eShop...

One of my walmart was cleaned out of wiiu the other had like 30 of them on the shelves :manny: I ended up going to 2 walmarts at 1am an hour after the launch. I got mine cause I went to one in the hood that opened at 6am

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
About the master sword
It's completely optional and you need 13 hearts to get it. It's unbreakable though but if you overuse it you have a cooldown period
I am still doing the shrines so I guess I will learn more about these type of missions later?

I want to find a small town or something and see some people lol

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I haven't owned a Nintendo since the original NES. Because of that I've never played a Zelda game for more than a hour or so.

Seriously considering buying a Switch just for this one game. It looks so good but I don't even want a switch cuz I barely play on the consoles I have nowadays:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's interesting :ohhh:
Everything after the great plateau is optional from my understanding even the 4 main temples I'm guessing. The classic shield is in the game and people went and got it straight off the plateau but where it is would be suicide almost with so few hearts. When I beat this I will check for speed runs. Should be interesting.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Did anybody here buy the expansion pack? If so, was it worth it? (Just used my $10 promo credit for it, so I sure as hell hope it is.)

Last edited: