The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I broke and grabbed a Wii U copy from BB this morning. Horizon still unopened and mass effect coming in the mail in a couple weeks

aint got time to play none of this shyt :martin:
I will never understand

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Online is free until the fall which is dope....cause nikkas ain't paying until Nintendo figures everything out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
4xubke5bj6jy.jpg

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
aint got time to play none of this shyt :martin:

Not ashamed to admit I took today off, since most AP (Amazon Prime) orders make it to my house by noon. It's 1:30 and this shyt is still updating, but hey. Good enough. We've been waiting, what...six years for this game? As far as I'm concerned, it's a holiday. :blessed:

Online is free until the fall which is dope....cause nikkas ain't paying until Nintendo figures everything out

You talmbout the expansion pack? Or something else? Cuz when I saw that $20 expansion pack fee, I hit 'em with the Clay Davis.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not ashamed to admit I took today off, since most AP (Amazon Prime) orders make it to my house by noon. It's 1:30 and this shyt is still updating, but hey. Good enough. We've been waiting, what...six years for this game? As far as I'm concerned, it's a holiday. :blessed:

I forgot. Did you order the Wii U version or the Switch version? Apparently there's a limited supply of the Wii U version: Good job on the limited shipments on the Wii u version Nintendo - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Wii U - GameFAQs

Guess Nintendo wants people to buy the Switch version instead.

Edit:

I was at my local Walmarts midnight release. They only 4 Wii U copies versus at least 20 for the Switch. Luckily I was first in line

Damn....might be forced to download it off the eShop...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
About the master sword
It's completely optional and you need 13 hearts to get it. It's unbreakable though but if you overuse it you have a cooldown period