The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on how many digital games you're getting. I went with 128 but I'm still gonna go mostly hard copy cause I don't trust Nintendo.
I wouldnt say I don't trust them. I just can't justify having that sd card yet. Hell wii and wii u have sd slots. I did end up hooking up an external HD to my wii u because I dl'd smash Bros. But I've never used an SD card.

I'm anxiously waiting to hear about virtual console. I have a bunch of vc content on my wii and a few on my wiiu that I probably won't be able to play (metroid trilogy) but I imagine my snes/nes/sega vc content should be transferable. Hopefully. If that's the case I might end up needing one because I will go ham on vc content. Why not, I can play them portable.

I am outright refusing to get Mario kart again. Probably won't get smash Bros either, tired of getting my ass kicked.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Update on mine: the $48.88 charge is something different - this is an Amazon return that has been charged again. Yaaaaaay, now I get to go through THIS shyt again. (I had a return that I had to fight for nearly a year; they would just cut my account off at random.) Complained to Amazon and they gave me a $10 credit. So now, b/t a $5 gift card I had, the %20 off for Prime and this $10 credit, my game is roughly $36.

But I broke down and ordered it from Best Buy for pickup anyway. Hopefully there's no "special-to-Best-Buy-only" sticker on it, b/c as soon as I get the Amazon copy, it's going straight back to BB unopened. There's no way I'm going to waste a perfectly good weekend doing nothing but reading reviews!

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about scooping up the Wii U version even though I'm deep into Horizon right now and Nier and mass Effect are about to drop. This first quarter is something fierce.

I broke and grabbed a Wii U copy from BB this morning. Horizon still unopened and mass effect coming in the mail in a couple weeks

aint got time to play none of this shyt :martin: