The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i'm watching Lirik play right now, he is so fukking terrible at this game and is getting owned in combat like it's Dark Souls. He complains the controls are shyt but doesn't bother to lock on to enemies, dodge, parry or block. He just got hit and said, "How did his weapon go through my shield??" as he's wielding a 2hander with his shield on his back. lol. I'm getting frustrated just watching it. It's like he expects to not think or play tactically at all and then complains.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn breakable weapons are driving me crazy. It's ridiculous how quick stuff breaks. I reached the Zoras but I've found at least 3 shrines I can't do. One of them has a guardian fight I ain't strong enough for and two I just can't figure out the puzzles.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YZ0H0xAz5ZLIzMLw6aA-Era8xGPAgDynTJwdd6lXvCQ.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm watching Lirik play right now, he is so fukking terrible at this game and is getting owned in combat like it's Dark Souls. He complains the controls are shyt but doesn't bother to lock on to enemies, dodge, parry or block. He just got hit and said, "How did his weapon go through my shield??" as he's wielding a 2hander with his shield on his back. lol. I'm getting frustrated just watching it. It's like he expects to not think or play tactically at all and then complains.
He needs to git gud. This Zelda is so much more in depth it's not even funny.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That 'Josh' kid who illegally streamed the game before it came out was the same way. VERY incompetent player who had no idea what he was doing. It took him 2 hours to solve a simple puzzle. I was stunned.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He needs to git gud. This Zelda is so much more in depth it's not even funny.
He just complained about having to run everywhere despite seeing horses earlier.....lol and he still has yet to lock on to an enemy and fought properly hes gonna get fukked when he encounters a boss

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He just complained about having to run everywhere despite seeing horses earlier.....lol and he still has yet to lock on to an enemy and fought properly hes gonna get fukked when he encounters a boss
How the dude doesn't know how to lock on when that's like the FIRST thing you see in the staart menu?? This shyt crack so far it's like a completely new game. It's nothing like the last several Zelda games the last couple decades.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That 'Josh' kid who illegally streamed the game before it came out was the same way. VERY incompetent player who had no idea what he was doing. It took him 2 hours to solve a simple puzzle. I was stunned.
Lirik hasn't been bad with the puzzles but fukking god awful in combat and then blames the game instead of realizing he doesn't even know how to properly fight. Like I'm pretty sure he still doesn't know you can parry attacks.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:russ: literally just figured out how to lock on myself buttons takin a bit to gettin used to....just took out my first mini enemy camp crept up behind some boxes but they saw me but i used the boxes to my advantage for defense killed one took his shield then blocked their bow & arrow attacks and took its bow :wow: the diff ways u can tackle a scenario is piff

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:russ: i wish this shyt had a recording feature i just got a sword my dumb ass tried to target some fish with it and threw it in the lake and it killed the fish and now i cant get it...had to load my last save

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow: im tryna figure out which game is the beat the very first shrine is from nikkas remixed the fukk outta it

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: i wish this shyt had a recording feature i just got a sword my dumb ass tried to target some fish with it and threw it in the lake and it killed the fish and now i cant get it...had to load my last save

you downloaded your game off the eShop? It's 9:40PM EST and I haven't gotten my game yet. Thinking of downloading it. How's the download speed?