The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
U ever play Skyword sword? Seems to be the one nit many zelda fans have even played since it required the new controller on wii and it was at the very end of the lifecycle...they shoukda ported it to wii u IMO
Yes I have and it can be ported to Switch if Nintendo wants. I only beat one dungeon before I broke my IR receiver. Need to buy another Wii mote too it I want to continue playing it cause that shyt stopped working as well.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
U ever play Skyword sword? Seems to be the one nit many zelda fans have even played since it required the new controller on wii and it was at the very end of the lifecycle...they shoukda ported it to wii u IMO
thats exactly why i aint get that shyt i hope they do port it...i had a 3ds didnt even get link between worlds...were u able to play roms on 3ds i dont remember

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
thats exactly why i aint get that shyt i hope they do port it...i had a 3ds didnt even get link between worlds...were u able to play roms on 3ds i dont remember
Yea my cousin had it and said it was good, but gave me the :francis: when I asked if the motion control had been worked out.....don't think u can play roms but dont sleep and on link between worlds, thats fun as hell

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yea my cousin had it and said it was good, but gave me the :francis: when I asked if the motion control had been worked out.....don't think u can play roms but dont sleep and on link between worlds, thats fun as hell
i mean i know its gonna be fire cuz LTTP is my fav zelda game but when i had my 3ds i even had majora's mask with it and i had it for months the day i took it out the plastic i aint even wanna play i...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
2 min into this vid, Chico eats a mushroom skewer that gives her 4 temporary hearts. I've never seen this kind of hearts boost in a Zelda game. Is this new to the series? I'm guessing it is since they remade the health system (for example you can't collect floaty hearts to refill health )

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
https://www.google.com/amp/www.crav...ilds-map-size-dwarfs-skyrim/amp?client=safari

Zelda: Breath of the Wild landmass is larger than Skyrim and preDLC Witcher and GTA5 combined.

Only Xenoblade Chronicles X is larger.
Meh, this means nothing. Is this all empty land mass with long stretches of land or is this area actually filled to the brim with interesting locales/story bits?? I hate this dikk measuring contest with map sizes. If it's just a big ass area where you'll be spending lots of time running across it with a horse or w/e just to get to a key location then it seems wasted.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Meh, this means nothing. Is this all empty land mass with long stretches of land or is this area actually filled to the brim with interesting locales/story bits?? I hate this dikk measuring contest with map sizes. If it's just a big ass area where you'll be spending lots of time running across it with a horse or w/e just to get to a key location then it seems wasted.
If you've been reading the thread, I posted an interview where Aonuma said they hate wasting land and would fill it up with things to do, so no, it won't be as barren as other games.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
^^^Cliff notes from that interview:

The Guardians function basically Octorocks from the original Legend of Zelda

You're supposed to get lost in the game since there are no set paths.

It's called The Legend of Zelda and not the Legend of Link because the name Link is more of a function than a character.

Meaning "Link" links players to the triforce and the legend of Zelda.