The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Loving the enemy A.I. in this Zelda.

Enemies can damage each other with their own thrown objects.

Strong Bokoblins get more aggressive with hand to hand combat after losing their weapon.

Weak Bokoblins run away or beg for mercy after losing their weapon.

Both will grab the nearest weapon and continue fighting as normal if its close though.

If a weapon is on fire it will deal 3 x's more damage to yourself if they hit you and same to them if you hit them with it.

Bees will attack both the player and the enemy unless your weapon is on fire since bees avoid fire.

Wildlife that runs by you and the enemy will distract the enemy and they'll chase after it.

The whistle you use for a horse can also be used to distract enemies Metal Gear Solid style.

Speaking of wildlife, you can use their meat to distract/trap enemies.

You can lay a bomb then shoot it with an arrow as a remote bomb trick to kill enemies.

So put meat next to a bomb to lure the enemy then shoot the bomb next to the meat to blow them up.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Fast forward to the 3min mark of this first breath of the wild trailer for Wii-U. It looks better than the switch Zelda.

during the three minute mark you can see farmers.

What I didn't notice the first time I seen the trailer, is that the guardian kills 2 of the NPCs before chasing Link. :picard:

Ronald

Daps
skyward sword was garbage

its been like 15 years since the last great console zelda

they better not disappoint

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Zelda out here look like Metroid

16386878_1300718353322625_6230412244473800230_n.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
nope

The stamina meter was also in skyward sword so it's not new to Zelda
U ever play Skyword sword? Seems to be the one nit many zelda fans have even played since it required the new controller on wii and it was at the very end of the lifecycle...they shoukda ported it to wii u IMO