Reppin
The unknown
All kinds of piff :banderas:

h22GlFcmnakxF_AO5A7kQZUKnw4RUFHpnvyvpkCOh9E.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk but for some reason I'm worried that being able to "go straight to Ganon" from the beginning will render the entire game pointless because if that's possible and it's merely a matter of it being "very difficult" then what's to say someone can't find an exploit?? I doubt you can actually beat the boss right from the outset. I know they're not that stupid to design a game like that.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idk but for some reason I'm worried that being able to "go straight to Ganon" from the beginning will render the entire game pointless because if that's possible and it's merely a matter of it being "very difficult" then what's to say someone can't find an exploit?? I doubt you can actually beat the boss right from the outset. I know they're not that stupid to design a game like that.

Nintendo said that there's an alternate ending if you manage to do it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo said that there's an alternate ending if you manage to do it.
I still think it's dumb but I'd have to see how it works. I just can't imagine them going through all this time to make this huge world and gameplay mechanics only to make it skippable.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
then dont do it

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
told yall downfall TL

:ufdup:

This gotta be one of the worst BotW vids I've seen. He's adding stuff they did not say in the interview and misunderstanding what he's reading. I stopped after he said they are lying about there not being big surprises when they clearly said in the interview that there are big surprises.