The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is like the only game I care about in the next month or two (I know we got other PS4 games, but I'm not completely interested in them).

Ready to drop 50+ hours on this on my Switch :blessed:
Eiji Aomuma said this is the most expensive and largest game Nintendo has ever developed. 4 years and 300 staff. In comparison, Ocarina of Time took 3 years and was difficult due to there being no other game like it to draw inspiration from. In BotW case, they've had a ton of inspiration besides previous Zelda games, such as Shadow of the Colossus.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Eiji Aomuma said this is the most expensive and largest game Nintendo has ever developed. 4 years and 300 staff. In comparison, Ocarina of Time took 3 years and was difficult due to there being no other game like it to draw inspiration from. In BotW case, they've had a ton of inspiration besides previous Zelda games, such as Shadow of the Colossus.

We bout to :eat:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The two boss names from the Superbowl trailer are Molduga and Hinox. Hinox is the one-eyed giant from A Link Between Worlds (Downfall Timeline)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Cliff Notes from a recent Switch event:

"Story intro of Skyward Sword was too long, so we're skipping that in BotW to ensure beginners can ride horses within the first 10 min." - Shigeru Miyamoto

"You can take on the final boss within 15 min of the game but it will be very hard due to not having strong enough equipment and upgrades." - Eiji Aonuma

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Cliff Notes from a recent Switch event:

"Story intro of Skyward Sword was too long, so we're skipping that in BotW to ensure beginners can ride horses within the first 10 min." - Shigeru Miyamoto

"You can take on the final boss within 15 min of the game but it will be very hard due to not having strong enough equipment and upgrades." - Eiji Aonuma
no story intro ? :hhh: and breh u never answered my question

Ronald

Daps
the 120+ shrines have the same look/theme this game might get boring quick