The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I saw one breh ask what separates the "casual" gamers from the "hardcore" ones.

The trials of the Master sword :snoop:

If you were able to complete that shyt and get the 100% sword then you hardcore as fukk and I salute you :russ:

Im giving up.... again.....that shyt is fukkin unforgiving man.
Got me squeezing the flimsy ass switch controller so hard I cracked one in frustration....

Done, fukk it.
That was the most challenging part of the game. Was fun tho.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If you were able to complete that shyt and get the 100% sword then you hardcore as fukk and I salute you :russ:

Got me squeezing the flimsy ass switch controller so hard I cracked one in frustration....

Done, fukk it.
I'm the first one the say I'm not not and elite gamer, I don't do all them tricks and shortcuts in this game. In fact I play the game very very vanilla. I do like the trials, gamuts, endless mobs and shyt. So I ended up beating the trials through grit. No fancy meals and shyt. It took forever and took a long time, but I got it done. Definitely got hit.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The Champion's Ballad is harder than I remember. Where the fukk is that orb that I'm supposed to throw in the Yiga Clan hole? Now I gotta google this shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never finished this game…was thinking about doing so before TOTK dropped but I’d probably suffer from “zelda” fatigue if I did…will just jump into TOTK since it’s the same landscape anyway with major additions

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
never finished this game…was thinking about doing so before TOTK dropped but I’d probably suffer from “zelda” fatigue if I did…will just jump into TOTK since it’s the same landscape anyway with major additions

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Play with your TV Settings! I didn't realize it until today that my TV automatically makes Switch games ugly in auto mode. Turn that shyt off!

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

Done, fukk it.
I tried that shyt yesterday for the first time with 3 hearts total :lupe: I'm at level 10 I think

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How do you get the best ending of this game?

And how many different endings of this game are there?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
How do you get the best ending of this game?

And how many different endings of this game are there?
"To get the true ending, players must simply find all of Link's forgotten memories from the time before Ganon's rise to power, which are scattered across Hyrule in certain locations. Players are left to find each of these locations for themselves, with their only hints being a series of photos on their Sheikah Slate."

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I tried that shyt yesterday for the first time with 3 hearts total :lupe: I'm at level 10 I think
Done!

First segment and second segment took me two tries each, and I cleared the final trial on my first try.

Yall got me scared for nothing :heh: I guess if you know the game principles well it is much easier.

Last edited: