The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Damn. I gotta give props because finding all those seeds seems like too tall an order for me. All that time combing the world...

I'd have caved and went for a guide. :mjlol:
Lmaooo i did use a guide.

But even with a guide I couldn’t find them all.

Took me having to take vitamin b + sublingual fluid to enhance my memory in order to find them shyts

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have a Sony X85J and have been tons of research trying to get Breath of the Wild looking great on my 4K so that when I play Tears of the Kingdom I’ll already be optimized. At first I researched the mClassic and other adapters but learned my Bravia can do the same thing with Reality Creation. So I scoured the internet with settings and tried different things. I even tried the custom settings from RTINGS. Saw some settings on Reddit too, however what’s worked for me so far is something far simpler. I copied the Settings of “Game” picture mode over to “Custom”. I did this because I also have a XSX and PS5 and didn’t want my Switch settings to interfere. I use default Game mode for those systems with no adjustments. But for Switch, I only change two things in my copied Game settings in Custom. That is 1. Reality Creation Mode, which is usually manually turned down to 10 in Game Mode, I put that bytch on Auto and for Live Color: I set it to Medium so that it looks more like the OLED version of switch handheld and not as washed out as default. Now the Switch looks less jaggy and more alive.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I saw one breh ask what separates the "casual" gamers from the "hardcore" ones.

The trials of the Master sword :snoop:

If you were able to complete that shyt and get the 100% sword then you hardcore as fukk and I salute you :russ:

Im giving up.... again.....that shyt is fukkin unforgiving man.
Got me squeezing the flimsy ass switch controller so hard I cracked one in frustration....

Done, fukk it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I saw one breh ask what separates the "casual" gamers from the "hardcore" ones.

The trials of the Master sword :snoop:

If you were able to complete that shyt and get the 100% sword then you hardcore as fukk and I salute you :russ:

Im giving up.... again.....that shyt is fukkin unforgiving man.
Got me squeezing the flimsy ass switch controller so hard I cracked one in frustration....

Done, fukk it.
Don’t quit! I beat Trials of the Sword in both Normal and Master Mode because I watched and studied a Japanese version video of a guy running through it. He didn’t do any of the difficult speed-running hacks. It was kind of simple. I think it was this one.

Don’t forget to make 30 min Attack meals. That shyt is crucial in Master Mode for both Trial of the Sword and all Bosses.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I have eternal beef with simple minded mothafukka’ that came up with the idea for the stasis golf shrine. fukk you!:pacspit: