The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had no problem with the combat shrines. The guardian scouts were fun fights.

The blessing shrines had the spin of them needing a quest to get to the shrine itself, so it spices things up as well.

They're really good, but if we're keeping it real, a great appetizer doesn't stand in for a quality dinner.

If this game had Twilight Princess-tier dungeons, it'd be a wrap. :wow:
Crazy as it sounds, I’m not a fan of twilight princess dungeons. They were giant set pieces. Never really had to think too much. A link to the past through Majoras mask had the best dungeons

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I had no problem with the combat shrines. The guardian scouts were fun fights.

The blessing shrines had the spin of them needing a quest to get to the shrine itself, so it spices things up as well.

They're really good, but if we're keeping it real, a great appetizer doesn't stand in for a quality dinner.

If this game had Twilight Princess-tier dungeons, it'd be a wrap. :wow:

Crazy as it sounds, I’m not a fan of twilight princess dungeons. They were giant set pieces. Never really had to think too much. A link to the past through Majoras mask had the best dungeons
BoTW only has one dungeon and that's Hyrule Castle, but I'd argue that one dungeon is probably the best designed dungeon in the entire franchise. Hyrule castle was brilliant which is why I was so disappointed they didn't give us more dungeons.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I initially played this thru pc emulator with a steam controller with resolution mods etc, but my shorty got me a switch and botw for crimmus (amongst other things). Just started my legal playthrough. How's this so beautiful on a handheld?:wow: Nintendo always gets the most out the lesser.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I initially played this thru pc emulator with a steam controller with resolution mods etc, but my shorty got me a switch and botw for crimmus (amongst other things). Just started my legal playthrough. How's this so beautiful on a handheld?:wow: Nintendo always gets the most out the lesser.

It’s a good thing you didn’t put this on the big screen

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I bought the digital since I can’t find the cartridge anymore. Should’ve gotten it digital first to begin with. Switch loading times is faster on internal storage, 2nd fastest on micro sd card and slowest on cartridge.

I was wondering why Zelda looked so good on OLED and not so good on my TV. I played around with the TV settings and found out it was not the Switch fault, it was my fault cause I had Auto Picture mode turned on. See the difference?

I thought about buying an mClassic cause it has 4K upscaling, anti-aliasing and image sharpening however its also advertised as having Depth of Field and I don’t like Depth of Field in my games at all .

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Finally found the 900th Korok seed in Master Mode. Not done yet though I still have to finish Champion’s Ballad.

Damn. I gotta give props because finding all those seeds seems like too tall an order for me. All that time combing the world...

I'd have caved and went for a guide. :mjlol: