The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Still trying to 100% Master Mode. Just beat Thunderblight Ganon in Master Mode. That shyt was hard. They limit you to two weapons, no bow and arrow and one of the damn weapons is a two-handed sword. How dumb is that? A slow weapon against a fast enemy? However I used electricity recipe for resistance and that Urbosa Champion's power to electrocute his ass then beat him to death.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It's still fire. :wow:

It's crazy how it still manages to stand out from TotK because the pacing is so different.
I was gonna jump to TotK but people called it BotW dlc so I was like I’ll wait when that’s cheap too then

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I was gonna jump to TotK but people called it BotW dlc
:mjlol:

I ain't gon lie. That's a stupid hater take I've seen floating around and it always cracks me up at how dumb it is.

It's like complaining that Ragnarok is too similar to GoW. Of course dammit, it's a sequel! That shyt was built on the same engine for the same console, wtf do people want? :pachaha:

TotK legit has enough new stuff to stand on its own. It's crazy to think otherwise.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I ain't gon lie. That's a stupid hater take I've seen floating around and it always cracks me up at how dumb it is.

It's like complaining that Ragnarok is too similar to GoW. Of course dammit, it's a sequel! That shyt was built on the same engine for the same console, wtf do people want? :pachaha:

TotK legit has enough new stuff to stand on its own. It's crazy to think otherwise.
I’ll wait lol. Like what?

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps

Lames catch feelings, we catch flights

MedicalFancyGoldfish-max-1mb.gif