The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's what I did and I don't regret it. Plus with the Nintendo e-shop you'll eat for a long time. I most definitely won't be done playing everything I would like to in a couple years.

I've been a PC gamer exclusively for a long time. I don't play many games, just a handful of games I loved as a kid and still play (Wolfenstein ET, Diablo 2, StarCraft, etc) and some new-ish nerd shyt I like (Path Of Exile, Pillars Of Eternity, XCOM). I don't have much time to really play tho do to work. If I could play BOTW on the PC I would but that's not possible so eventually I'll cop a Switch. I liked Mario Kart as a kid too so I'm sure that would be cool. Smash Bros too.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I've been a PC gamer exclusively for a long time. I don't play many games, just a handful of games I loved as a kid and still play (Wolfenstein ET, Diablo 2, StarCraft, etc) and some new-ish nerd shyt I like (Path Of Exile, Pillars Of Eternity, XCOM). I don't have much time to really play tho do to work. If I could play BOTW on the PC I would but that's not possible so eventually I'll cop a Switch. I liked Mario Kart as a kid too so I'm sure that would be cool. Smash Bros too.
I believe most of the games you talked about are available on Switch, and a lot of other games in the same vein.

I think the accessibility of the Switch is great if you don't have a lot of time on your hands. It really favors short gaming sessions imo. I mean, I just pick it up and turn it on instantly to get my 15 minutes in real quick.

If you're not rebutted by indie games you'll eat because they are excellent nowadays, innovative and all, but don't need you to be playing non-stop neither.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Finished the main story, but I need to go Lynel hunting. :mjlit:

I wonder if Nintendo should have made sword swipes use stamina. And heavier weapons take more stamina to swing. As it stands now, stamina is only used while climbing, hang gliding, and running right?
Just remembered that stamina actually is consumed while using a full charge attack.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't understand people undecided on the Switch. Nintendo has been dropping heat, consistently, every month.

June - Mario Maker 2
July - Fire Emblem : Three Houses
August - Astral Chain
September - Link's Awakening
October - Luigi's Mansion
This month - Pokemon

Yet a game about delivering packages to people in a post-apocalyptic world made by a Japanese Kanye West has everyone losing their collective minds.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
AT0MlpD.jpg

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
For any of y'all that do want to play the game on PC like I did, use this:

Follow optimized video instructions

Get shaders for the game.

Follow guide for enabling Gyro for whatever controller you're using. There's a decent amount of shrines you'll need this for.

All things considered, it works great on AMD now.

I tested it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I done earned my sixty dollars with this game. So far got 117 shrines, only one I'm missing is Under A Red Moon, one behind the or in the castle, and another random one I just can't seem to find on the map or mine. I got all the memories except for two and one I need to go in the castle for. Got all the side quests except for the castle ones. Don't know about korok seeds but got plenty of those. I need to see if I find where to turn those in again for more storage space. I'm thinking of getting the dlc if there's any. Don't know if I should finish the game before doing that or if it's integrated in the game and just an added bonus that I can complete and then go in the castle.