The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ohhh: Yea breh you need to find that area
Yeah it's like I remember seeing the big guy a while back and you had to give him some seeds and I've picked up more along the way. Not like the spirit orbs where I usually hit up the one on rito village. I'll have to try and find it later tonight.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Quotes taken from here

Timeline Update: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild takes place at the end of all 3 timelines.

Why The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Is Getting A Sequel

Hopefully its not exactly the same world. That would be kinda boring
Same world because BOTW2 started as BOTW DLC.

if he said he cant say that means you prob gon have to play as her during some sections...otherwise he would just say no it wouldnt be a spoiler
Zelda series has borrowed concepts from other games before and in this case, a playable Zelda will probably be inspired by Ico since part of BOTW’s inspiration also came from Shadow of the Colossus. The creator of those games is good friends with the producer of Zelda. Zelda’s hair being cut short is an even more obvious indication that she may be playable since they’ve made her character model easier for the animators.
Please have actual dungeons this time.
Zelda DLC is usually just more dungeons. So there should be dungeons added to the over world. Plenty of places in Hyrule to add dungeons. They never had time to add as many as they wanted to due to time constraints, which is why we got those damn shrines as a consolation.
I started a new file in BOTW and when you beat the plateau the King said Ganon suddenly came from under the castle. I think there might be a portal under the castle to the other dimension (Lorule).
Well the game came out 3 years ago... if they were just adding more dungeons to the overworld, that should not take no damn 3+ years so you have a good point. Maybe there is a Lorule or Dark World version of Hyrule.
Maybe I'm in the minority on this, but I hope they KEEP breakable weapons in this. Made me experiment way more than I would have otherwise.
They’ll probably keep it and just add blacksmiths to villages so that you can keep weapons you broke instead of it disappearing.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think I done bought the damn DLC a little while back and still haven't messed with it. Need to go back and finish whatever shrines I have left and some side quests inside the castle. Think I took a shortcut to Ganon and didn't fully explore everything. Might have to go back one of these days and see what else I can accomplish.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I think I done bought the damn DLC a little while back and still haven't messed with it. Need to go back and finish whatever shrines I have left and some side quests inside the castle. Think I took a shortcut to Ganon and didn't fully explore everything. Might have to go back one of these days and see what else I can accomplish.
Trial of the Sword will blow ya mind. shyt ain't no joke. Especially on Master Mode.