The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This thread had more replies than most Zelda threads on the internet. Only ones I've seen beat it in amount is replies during a search was Neogaf and Resetera. However, Neogaf will close a OT thread and create another and another and another whereas Reset Era is like fukk it and had it in one thread like us. Their one thread is 10k+ replies, ours is 3k+ replies so you can tell Coli Arcadium subforum is more popular than entire sites and forums dedicated to gaming. Peep this

I didn't know you could parry every thing like that... Dope.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I come here and watch everything he post lol I miss and love this game. I need the Men In Black mind wipe so I can start over without knowing anything.

I don’t watch all of it, but this is one of very very few games that I really wish I could experience for the first time again :wow:
If you two ninjas played this shyt on Master Mode it will feel like your experiencing it all over again. Enemy layout changed not just difficulty and regeneration.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
@MischievousMonkey I'm glad you like the game but you're basically in this thread talking to yourself breh :gucci:
:dead: Even if nobody cares the thread wasn't active like that so I don't think I do real harm :yeshrug:

I come here and watch everything he post lol I miss and love this game. I need the Men In Black mind wipe so I can start over without knowing anything.
:wow: This is why I do this. I love watching clips of other people playing, because it feels like rediscovering the game a little. If only one person watches my shyt it's worth it imo

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished the main story, but I need to go Lynel hunting. :mjlit:

I wonder if Nintendo should have made sword swipes use stamina. And heavier weapons take more stamina to swing. As it stands now, stamina is only used while climbing, hang gliding, and running right?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Finished the main story, but I need to go Lynel hunting. :mjlit:

I wonder if Nintendo should have made sword swipes use stamina. And heavier weapons take more stamina to swing. As it stands now, stamina is only used while climbing, hang gliding, and running right?
That's pretty realistic but got damn dawg don't make the game harder than it already is.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t watch all of it, but this is one of very very few games that I really wish I could experience for the first time again :wow:
Literally just got home from copping my Switch :mjcry:

Ended up with Super Mario Maker 2 as my first game but when I checked out I got an unexpected $25 gift card.

I asked the dude "I know you guys probably have a ridiculous corporate policy about me using this to pick up Breath of the Wild right now huh?" :mjgrin:

Clerk: Yup :shaq2:

Me: Bet, I'll see you tomorrow night :myman:

Can't explain how happy I am from a gaming perspective right now :ohlawd:

Honestly don't think I've been this excited about a console since my Gamecube back in early high school :ahh:

Even though PS4 has been absolute piff, something about Nintendo always pulls me back to my childhood when my two sisters and I use to huddle around our OG NES for hours playing Mario, Zelda, Kirby, etc. :obama:

Playing outside and then coming inside and playing Nintendo and watching Family Matters / Saved By the Bell was basically my entire childhood:wow::wow::wow:

Daps
Game is honestly perfect in every way but story.

That's what the second one will fix and I've never said this but the sequel is set up to be the best game of all time.

Basically take this game and add a good story, a few more areas, harder dungeons and alot more armor/weapons and it's perfect in every way