The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Oville

Pro
Daps
Game is honestly perfect in every way but story.

That's what the second one will fix and I've never said this but the sequel is set up to be the best game of all time.

Basically take this game and add a good story, a few more areas, harder dungeons and alot more armor/weapons and it's perfect in every way

Don't own the game and don't own a system but I keep up with watching youtube videos of the newer Zelda games when they come out cuz I was a fan. Noticed that the endings of this game are straight trash. Did it bring down the experience of the game any?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Don't own the game and don't own a system but I keep up with watching youtube videos of the newer Zelda games when they come out cuz I was a fan. Noticed that the endings of this game are straight trash. Did it bring down the experience of the game any?
giphy.webp

So much other things to this game that it was like " :childplease: this is trash!... Let's go back to explore :whew:"

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
thinking about buying a Switch just to play this lol. Loved Zelda as a kid and love everything I see from this game.
That's what I did and I don't regret it. Plus with the Nintendo e-shop you'll eat for a long time. I most definitely won't be done playing everything I would like to in a couple years.