The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Bro the game is BORING. The world feels empty, those trials are not good enough to make up for the lack of dungeons. The combat is cool, but it aint nothing special. Maybe I just aint played it enough, but compared to the open world games available now this game is kind of pitiful, it's a meh ass game bro. You mean to tell me you would take this over Horizon: Zero Dawn or Assassin's Creed Origins/Odyssey? Hell this game isn't better than Witcher 3 and that game came out 2 years before it. This game reminds me of an off brand Dragon's Dogma(Dragon's Dogma was the shyt though).

I'm sorry bro I love Zelda and I had high hopes for this game but it just don't do it for me, maybe I need to do like @Greenhornet and just jump back into it on a new game and see. Cause I made it through the Zora domain and got like 8 heart pieces and I just can't bring myself to continue playing this. :manny:

I wouldnt start over, I'm into Zelda because of my childhood... I'm 32 now and I've been playing the series since it came out
This shyt is skyrim to me but with Link and Zelda ... I remember doing the same shyt on Ocarina of Time when I was a teen.
I would say take it in the small doses, watch weird videos on techniques to get creative. Alot of times me watching people do shyt a completely different way
made me wanna play it. I dont fast travel so I know exactly what I'm going to do when I play it... I'll scan the whole desert and buy what I need, plan where I'm going next and take a break.
Next day I'll walk there, grab new quests and scan the area.... plan for the next town. I'm still jumping to Assassins Creed Odyssey too but I do get that Zelda itch, it does all start clicking at once... you get like 8 things to do at once and its like "Okay now all I can think about is in what order am I gonna do this"

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
^^^ I took a long ass break from this game but these clips got me amped to jump back into it...I played a little today but I need to remember what I’ve done and what was my game plan before I stopped playing
You can immerse your self in this game for days, then you realize you havent gotten anything done in a week. :banderas:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
^^^ I took a long ass break from this game but these clips got me amped to jump back into it...I played a little today but I need to remember what I’ve done and what was my game plan before I stopped playing
:wow: same thing happens to me, I don't touch it for a while then I remember how great it is and get back in there...