The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Can I just say i think it's trash that you gotta dress in Drag to go into the Gerudo City. There should've been some complicated alternative way to avoid that lol. Game is fire tho, I just got thru all the divine beasts and my first Master Sword Trials. Tryna decide when to go fade Ganon.
You're definitely not from Harlem

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Don't know if i want to do my first playthrough on the switch or on my pc. Everyone says PC is the definite way to play it cause of 60fps and the mods. But zelda on the go might be too good to pass up.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if i want to do my first playthrough on the switch or on my pc. Everyone says PC is the definite way to play it cause of 60fps and the mods. But zelda on the go might be too good to pass up.

You can’t lose :ahh: I’ve never tried emulation with a current system, besides once with PSX2 or whatever on a computer I could barely play normal games on :mjlol: Switch emulation really that good? I got an aging GPU (1070) but everything else is pretty fire. 8700k and 16 gigs of fast RAM.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You can’t lose :ahh: I’ve never tried emulation with a current system, besides once with PSX2 or whatever on a computer I could barely play normal games on :mjlol: Switch emulation really that good? I got an aging GPU (1070) but everything else is pretty fire. 8700k and 16 gigs of fast RAM.

Wii u version. But yea it's 4k 60fps on CEMU. And i only have a 1060 so yea you can def get 60fps with those specs.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
:whoo: I'm only 180 hours in so far

The weird thing is that I don't have all the shrines...not even 200 Korok seeds...haven't done the Master Trials...nothing. I did a playthrough before the Master Mode was released, but that still shouldn't make for so many hours.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The weird thing is that I don't have all the shrines...not even 200 Korok seeds...haven't done the Master Trials...nothing. I did a playthrough before the Master Mode was released, but that still shouldn't make for so many hours.
What do you do when you play?

Maybe we have a similar playstyle. I like to wander around walking, taking in sceneries... I even trot with my horse lol. I'm that kind of player

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Make sure you have a steam controller or some kinda motion controller ability with the Emulation. There's a shrine where you need motion emulation. Other than that CEMU >>

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Picked this game up a couple weeks ago, along with a Switch and Mario Kart. Haven't played it yet (not even out of its packaging), but sounds like a hell of a time is ahead.