The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Battery life alone in pro controller makes it the GOAT

still overpriced anytime a controller cost more than a game its overpriced

I will say. It's probably the best controller I've ever used. Except for the battery life. The wii u pro controller has the best battery life ever.

That and the fact that since it's Bluetooth I've used it with my laptop, tablets and my phone. It's literally the last controller you should ever need.

It's more than just a switch controller it's a universal controller.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I really want to finish this game cause I love Zelda, but bruh it is SO DAMN BORING. I can't play it for more than about 30 minutes at a time which aint long enough to do shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I will say. It's probably the best controller I've ever used. Except for the battery life. The wii u pro controller has the best battery life ever.

That and the fact that since it's Bluetooth I've used it with my laptop, tablets and my phone. It's literally the last controller you should ever need.

It's more than just a switch controller it's a universal controller.
The controller is good but it does have flaws. Digital trigger buttons was a bad move.

Also most fps games feel weird with the pro controller, like the sticks have a fairly large dead zone that I dont feel on my dualshock controller.

Good controller but it is too expensive.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The controller is good but it does have flaws. Digital trigger buttons was a bad move.

Also most fps games feel weird with the pro controller, like the sticks have a fairly large dead zone that I dont feel on my dualshock controller.

Good controller but it is too expensive.

I've always disliked Playstation controllers. I got used to them. But that's about it. I liked the 360 controllers better than Playstation controllers . But then again I also used that controller on my pc for gaming so much more than the inputs I enjoyed the versatility.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This game is amazing... been on a kick with it lately, team no fast travel :banderas:

Did the Zora shyt and then got settled in with everything, Unlocked 80% of the map in a circle... explored all of the bottom half first... went with Gerudo next and just finished that up
Today I walked all the way back around from Gerudo through the rainforest ... up the mountain next to Hiteno village ... cleared the dragon and now I'm back by Lost woods about to get the master sword

bought the house for 3k .... only had 3700 .... quickly flipped over 10k worth of shyt right after from walking around :lawd: upgrades my runes and bought out all the stores in one play through ...
I've seen spoilers and whatever but I'm just playing and letting whatever happens happen. I'll grab 10 things and circle the map and drop everything off... then grab another 6-7 things on the drop off and head back in the other direction.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The fukk?

Bro the game is BORING. The world feels empty, those trials are not good enough to make up for the lack of dungeons. The combat is cool, but it aint nothing special. Maybe I just aint played it enough, but compared to the open world games available now this game is kind of pitiful, it's a meh ass game bro. You mean to tell me you would take this over Horizon: Zero Dawn or Assassin's Creed Origins/Odyssey? Hell this game isn't better than Witcher 3 and that game came out 2 years before it. This game reminds me of an off brand Dragon's Dogma(Dragon's Dogma was the shyt though).

I'm sorry bro I love Zelda and I had high hopes for this game but it just don't do it for me, maybe I need to do like @Greenhornet and just jump back into it on a new game and see. Cause I made it through the Zora domain and got like 8 heart pieces and I just can't bring myself to continue playing this. :manny: