The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I let my friend's son play. Told him to go to the castle after I let him run around a town and ride Epona. He was thinking this game was soft and easy until he saw a Blood Moon. On his way to the castle two walking guardians, two sentry guardians, a flying guardian and a Yiga Clan ninja lit his ass up AT THE SAME TIME! He used up so many fairies. The Yiga ninja who was laughing and shooting arrows at the boy got caught in a crossfire between two guardians. After nearly dying so many times and using up a shytload of meals., he was like can we find some easier enemies cause this is ridiculous after he finally hit that gameover screen. So I said yeah you need to find some bokoblins and showed him how to warp. He accidentally warped to a white maned Lynel. There goes the last of my fairies. I told him don't worry about it I'm not using this save file, warp somewhere else. He warped to Death Mountain caught on fire, I said ok thats also too dangerous try somewhere else. He warped to Gerudo they kicked his ass out. I told him he had to cross dress to get in then said fukkit gimme the controller, I sent him to the Great Plateau. He drowned in some quicksand before finally finding easy Bokogblins.

Because I've been playing so long I forgot how hard the game really is until I saw someone play it for the first time. This game is fukking ruthless to noobs that haven't started out on the great plateau.

Was he at LEAST playing Master Mode? Otherwise you gotta disown lil breh.

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I 100% this game and collected everything including 90% the amiibo shyt however I didn't keep all amiibo exclusive shyt cause I don't want the weak shyt like that plain sword from Zelda 1 or Boomerang from Wind Waker. I was 98% done with Master Mode but then I stopped playing due to other games like Dragon Quest Builders and Warframe.

My advice for you is to heavily use up all of those pins that the map gives you. And figure out in your head what you want to designate the pins. For example I use the sword icon pin to designate locations with strong weapons. I use the bow n arrow pin for Lynel locations cause they have great weapons too. There's a pin I use for must-have cooking supplies like the durians for example. I have a best dragon hunting pin and best falling stars location pin. I think both use the Star icon.
really good advice, I read through the thread and you offer ALOT of good advice all the way back... you are the man. I havent really used Pins that much, and I really cant say why :russ:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I just defeated Ganon crazy to say but this is the first Zelda game I’ve ever beaten and played fully. DLC is going to keep me busy for a good minute I did a bunch of the costume ones already. I need to do two more of the sword trials to fully max it out. Then there’s the other trials with the motorcycle at the shrine of resurrection. The level of adventure in this game truly keeps me coming back. Getting the costumes, earning shrine tokens, fukking with the enemies and combat all these Easily one of the best games I’ve played this gen. :wow:

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
product-image-992342458_1024x1024@2x.jpg

product-image-992342463_1024x1024@2x.jpg

product-image-992342468_1024x1024@2x.jpg

product-image-992342466_1024x1024@2x.jpg

product-image-992342469_1024x1024@2x.jpg

product-image-992342470_1024x1024@2x.jpg

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morse code in the divine beasts' music?

lol this game has so many hidden secrets. It's like if Stanley Kubrick made a video game.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Finally picked this back up. Having more fun now that I’ve completed more trials and got better weapons. Some questions:

How do I get more hearts? I only have four.

How do I get more arrows? Can they be purchased or I have to steal/craft them?

What’s the best way to defeat these beasts?

How do I get armor/change outfits?

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finally picked this back up. Having more fun now that I’ve completed more trials and got better weapons. Some questions:

How do I get more hearts? I only have four.

How do I get more arrows? Can they be purchased or I have to steal/craft them?

What’s the best way to defeat these beasts?

How do I get armor/change outfits?
Its been a while since I beat the game so I may get a few things wrong. To get more hearts or stamina you have to use the orbs you get from the trials. You can purchase arrows from vendors. I also remember buying armor from various vendors depending on the region you were in.

I use to abuse the snow bowling game to get a bunch of rupees and then go on a shopping spree.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can I just say i think it's trash that you gotta dress in Drag to go into the Gerudo City. There should've been some complicated alternative way to avoid that lol. Game is fire tho, I just got thru all the divine beasts and my first Master Sword Trials. Tryna decide when to go fade Ganon.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Can I just say i think it's trash that you gotta dress in Drag to go into the Gerudo City. There should've been some complicated alternative way to avoid that lol. Game is fire tho, I just got thru all the divine beasts and my first Master Sword Trials. Tryna decide when to go fade Ganon.

ITA. They *sell* Gerudo gear for men in the city! After beating Vah Naboris (?), we should be able to wear it.