The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Heard my wife start up a new game so I went to the edge of the stairs and was just standing their watching the intro when he runs out the cave like :mjcry:

She turned around and looked at me like "what the fukk is wrong with you":gucci:

Now I'm playing Anno 1800 and all I think about is how it's never made me feel like the opening scene for this game did :mjcry:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Heard my wife start up a new game so I went to the edge of the stairs and was just standing their watching the intro when he runs out the cave like :mjcry:

She turned around and looked at me like "what the fukk is wrong with you":gucci:

Now I'm playing Anno 1800 and all I think about is how it's never made me feel like the opening scene for this game did :mjcry:
lmao why she give u that look breh :russ:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lmao why she give u that look breh :russ:

Cause I was on the edge of the stairs like this

tenor.gif

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This game fukks with my hoarding that I didnt know I had

After the game got rolling I ran around the map clockwise to unlock the whole thing... Now hours later I'm almost back where I started and the north side of the map was wild dangerous

I dont feel like I find enough weapons to waste and it kills me to attack camps at this point.

Anyone not use fast travel all game? I try my hardest every game not to use it.

I'm not gonna lie I'm food out here, I'm intuitive and can fight pretty decent but some moments I get fukking destroyed. I'm a habitual never finish a game ass nikka
I will explore for 300 hours and do everything before the ending... and then jump to a new game. I kind of want to find everything organically in this game and so far its worked

Besides potions and parry what other tips would you give a hoarder and passive player?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slightly O/T: SWV sampled the Great Fairy Fountain theme & I can't stop listening to it.

when you black and you love Zelda

Why is this even a thing? Everyone has played a Zelda game at one point in their lives. Why is it a big deal that some black people do too?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I let my friend's son play. Told him to go to the castle after I let him run around a town and ride Epona. He was thinking this game was soft and easy until he saw a Blood Moon. On his way to the castle two walking guardians, two sentry guardians, a flying guardian and a Yiga Clan ninja lit his ass up AT THE SAME TIME! He used up so many fairies. The Yiga ninja who was laughing and shooting arrows at the boy got caught in a crossfire between two guardians. After nearly dying so many times and using up a shytload of meals., he was like can we find some easier enemies cause this is ridiculous after he finally hit that gameover screen. So I said yeah you need to find some bokoblins and showed him how to warp. He accidentally warped to a white maned Lynel. There goes the last of my fairies. I told him don't worry about it I'm not using this save file, warp somewhere else. He warped to Death Mountain caught on fire, I said ok thats also too dangerous try somewhere else. He warped to Gerudo they kicked his ass out. I told him he had to cross dress to get in then said fukkit gimme the controller, I sent him to the Great Plateau. He drowned in some quicksand before finally finding easy Bokogblins.

Because I've been playing so long I forgot how hard the game really is until I saw someone play it for the first time. This game is fukking ruthless to noobs that haven't started out on the great plateau.
My friend's son was 18^^^

I let my 5 year old son play. He got struck by lightning while riding Epona so I just let him play Mario Kart instead. This game ain't easy.:yeshrug:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

But that's a just city building game? Lol

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I must've had a dozen separate incidents of noticeable frame rate drops my first week playing it on the U. Maybe's been improved via patch since then, but was definitely a struggle at the time.
The original file has choppiness in several areas. The updates patch it as much as it can. I don't know why it took a week for updates to work. I've never heard of that shyt before.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Help me, brehs. I need to know how many cards are supposed to be in the Zelda amiibo set. I've seen 20, 22 and even 24 all on eBay. I'm getting them for the Wii U. (Yes, I know I can print them. I don't feel like it.)

breath of the wild amiibo cards | eBay
I have all the amiibo plus more. I bought NFC stickers and created NFC tags for em. Dirt cheap. Mine don't look elegant at all. There's a limit to how many you can use a day. I think the limit is 30 or some shyt. So just get the ones that have more than 22 as long as it ain't expensive. But when you think about it it's still pretty cheap in the long run compared to buying the toys.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This game fukks with my hoarding that I didnt know I had

After the game got rolling I ran around the map clockwise to unlock the whole thing... Now hours later I'm almost back where I started and the north side of the map was wild dangerous

I dont feel like I find enough weapons to waste and it kills me to attack camps at this point.

Anyone not use fast travel all game? I try my hardest every game not to use it.

I'm not gonna lie I'm food out here, I'm intuitive and can fight pretty decent but some moments I get fukking destroyed. I'm a habitual never finish a game ass nikka
I will explore for 300 hours and do everything before the ending... and then jump to a new game. I kind of want to find everything organically in this game and so far its worked

Besides potions and parry what other tips would you give a hoarder and passive player?
I 100% this game and collected everything including 90% the amiibo shyt however I didn't keep all amiibo exclusive shyt cause I don't want the weak shyt like that plain sword from Zelda 1 or Boomerang from Wind Waker. I was 98% done with Master Mode but then I stopped playing due to other games like Dragon Quest Builders and Warframe.

My advice for you is to heavily use up all of those pins that the map gives you. And figure out in your head what you want to designate the pins. For example I use the sword icon pin to designate locations with strong weapons. I use the bow n arrow pin for Lynel locations cause they have great weapons too. There's a pin I use for must-have cooking supplies like the durians for example. I have a best dragon hunting pin and best falling stars location pin. I think both use the Star icon.