The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is it just me or do none of the labyrinths make any sense? :why: I've been to like 3 by now and ran around for hours, making no progress.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is it just me or do none of the labyrinths make any sense? :why: I've been to like 3 by now and ran around for hours, making no progress.

They make sense but they're literally a maze....there's only one path to the Shrine in each and you have to look for them very carefully.

Fred.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Drop in from the top.

Y'all are lucky you have us experienced players to help cause when I got this on launch I had questions and no answers like wtf are these dragons for? I had googled my ass off and nothing...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have to make my own horse map. I googled and couldn't find one.

Yesterday I did a Lynel speedrun. I killed every Lynel in the game in the span of about two in game days and no blood moons. All Lynels are dead including the two in Hyrule castle. Still no blood moons so at that point I've been going guardian hunting.

The point of having a horse map is that it will make my Lynel speedrun faster. My horse map will include stables, wild horses and horseback enemies. I'll hijack whatever I can to get to where I need to faster.

I also teleport to shrines and towers and paraglide when I can.

Paragliding is why I'm trying to learn how to high speed paraglide.

Until then I also shield surf and use tree riding techniques.

Tree riding is fukking genius and so far one of the most fun and challenging ways to speed around the map. I now play in pro hud mode so that I don't rely too much on the map. Because of this, I am able to recognize and memorize my surroundings more which in turn is helping me memorize the locations of the best trees to zoom around the map.

For example: When Lynel hunting, the fastest way to kill the colosseum lynel is warp to the stable that's behind the coli. Instead of getting a horse or climbing across the bay or wasting revali gale to paraglide up and across, go to the trees in front of the stable that's on the cliff, Get in front of a tree, facing the coli, chop the tree down, stasis the tree, hit it a bunch of times, hop on top of the tree and you'll rocket to the coli. It's less time than any other method.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Drop in from the top.

Y'all are lucky you have us experienced players to help cause when I got this on launch I had questions and no answers like wtf are these dragons for? I had googled my ass off and nothing...

I dropped in from the top, tried using the land map as a guide, and ran around each one for at least an hour ... they're all ridiculous, especially the one north of Akkala Lab. :francis:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I dropped in from the top, tried using the land map as a guide, and ran around each one for at least an hour ... they're all ridiculous, especially the one north of Akkala Lab. :francis:
There are youtube vids that show you how. It's kind of tricky but easy at the same time.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The snow one is stupidly easy. In that I refused (and still refuse to use a guide - still haven't read spoilers, I really don't know anything outside of what I've experienced yet) but I climbed to the top then dropped down near where the shrines was and beat it. I was like" :francis:they can't all be this easy, surely the designers knew what they were doing...." I did the gerudo one then akkala and they were pretty difficult mainly because the first one was unbelievably easy for me.

First time I made it there I think I had 4 hearts and a weak ass horse. I don't even know if I had snow armor I think I was eating spicy peppers and carrying a lit torch. I wandered in there for an hour or so too. I came back with some stamina and made it to the top.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Just beat all four divine beasts.

going to do other side missions and shrines before I face Ganon

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I should've waited and completed more side missions before beating Ganon. I have no motivation to play this anymore.

When is the DLC dropping again?
That's why I'm not playing it every single day. I've finished 2 divine beasts and I feel like once I beat the other 2 I'll go straight to Ganon and put this game on the shelf for the foreseeable future.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Spent all my loot just buying pictures for the album - I got so sick of taking pictures of every little frog, bug and bird. There are a few that can't be bought, but the rest? fukk 'em.

I can't believe that I've defeated all four of the beasts and STILL can't beat a silver-haired Lynel. I can't flurry for fukk! Not worried b/c I couldn't do a parry attack for ages, and now it's second nature. But shyt, I need to catch on to this a little faster.

That's why I'm not playing it every single day. I've finished 2 divine beasts and I feel like once I beat the other 2 I'll go straight to Ganon and put this game on the shelf for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, I've beaten all four and I'm forcing myself not to go. Hyrule Castle doesn't even seem like a big deal since I've been all up in it looting shyt. It's not even necessary to go through any of the gatehouses to get to Ganon (which I did by accident, believe it or not).

*edit* The side quest "A Special Delivery"?

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Spent all my loot just buying pictures for the album - I got so sick of taking pictures of every little frog, bug and bird. There are a few that can't be bought, but the rest? fukk 'em.

I can't believe that I've defeated all four of the beasts and STILL can't beat a silver-haired Lynel. I can't flurry for fukk! Not worried b/c I couldn't do a parry attack for ages, and now it's second nature. But shyt, I need to catch on to this a little faster.

Yeah, I've beaten all four and I'm forcing myself not to go. Hyrule Castle doesn't even seem like a big deal since I've been all up in it looting shyt. It's not even necessary to go through any of the gatehouses to get to Ganon (which I did by accident, believe it or not).

*edit* The side quest "A Special Delivery"?

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Lol wtf

If you still can't beat a silver lynel then maybe you should stay out of master mode until you get that sorted

Here's a tip. Upgrade ancient armor completely
Grab a bunch of guardian axe ++ from major test of strength then eat a high quality attack boost meal

Get bomb arrows and multiple shot bows

Thats what i suggest equipment wise for noobs

I can beat a silver lynel buck naked at this stage

Thats because i know his movement pattern

I know its AI

When to dodge or parry

I learned this shyt by observing youtube

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
.....So where's the story DLC we were promised. Seems like people forgot about that.