The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk? Is this a free DLC this sounds.....kinda fun
I think every thing has been listed but you can turn on and off your map trails to see where you have and haven't traveled. Mine is comically linear. I barely get off the main roads.

@Dre Space Age whats your map trails look like? We're there any spots you haven't touched I know you've 100%'d it.

Theres some costumes, master mode and a so e other stuff. Well worth $10. And the other dlc in winter will be worth $10 too

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I think every thing has been listed but you can turn on and off your map trails to see where you have and haven't traveled. Mine is comically linear. I barely get off the main roads.

@Dre Space Age whats your map trails look like? We're there any spots you haven't touched I know you've 100%'d it.

Theres some costumes, master mode and a so e other stuff. Well worth $10. And the other dlc in winter will be worth $10 too

So the new armor is in Master Mode or can we get them from our previous save file?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Been mostly everywhere cause of korok seeds but there are lots of empty spots I've avoided.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Soon as I leave the great plateau I'm getting the sheikah slate and climbing gear cause i am avoiding all enemies until im powerful enough. Imma unlock all towers and shrines, get some koroks too. Sneaking by everyone. This is some metal gear solid shyt. Speed and armor potions, amiibo is gonna help me out alot. I need to get my house built asap too

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Soon as I leave the great plateau I'm getting the sheikah slate and climbing gear cause i am avoiding all enemies until im powerful enough. Imma unlock all towers and shrines, get some koroks too. Sneaking by everyone. This is some metal gear solid shyt. Speed and armor potions, amiibo is gonna help me out alot. I need to get my house built asap too
:damn: u starting over breh? After all that progress u made? Or is this the dlc?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm reading the trials are hard as fukk. That's great news. Still gonna get both by the second DLC.

I just went to eventide island earlier today and I didn't expect the island to take all my gear and everything else away from me like that, but it was nice to try and survive on the island with nothing that I worked hard to get. I started doing some silly shyt like whistling while the giant was chasing me and just using the the flames of those stir up wind and cook my food. :mjlol:the situation was hilarious. I was literally out there acting a damn fool.
Was a nice hidden shrine quest. Now I'm looking for all the fragments for the other hidden shrine quest.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm reading the trials are hard as fukk. That's great news. Still gonna get both by the second DLC.

I just went to eventide island earlier today and I didn't expect the island to take all my gear and everything else away from me like that, but it was nice to try and survive on the island with nothing that I worked hard to get. I started doing some silly shyt like whistling while the giant was chasing me and just using the the flames of those stir up wind and cook my food. :mjlol:the situation was hilarious. I was literally out there acting a damn fool.
Was a nice hidden shrine quest. Now I'm looking for all the fragments for the other hidden shrine quest.
U die, u start from the beginning

Anyone who tells u its easy is a gamer who never leaves their basement

This shyt is hard doggie

Beat the beginning trial this morning, got to the end of the middle trial and died on the last boss cause I forgot how to parry combat guardians

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
U die, u start from the beginning

Anyone who tells u its easy is a gamer who never leaves their basement

This shyt is hard doggie

Beat the beginning trial this morning, got to the end of the middle trial and died on the last boss cause I forgot how to parry combat guardians

question thou, minor. I was on IG, and there was a picture of a room, does it have peaceful music before you go onto the next room? I'm gonna try and find the OST if there is.

this tune is still :wow:

right after you beat a boss, you just never wanted to leave that post battle peaceful music.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
question thou, minor. I was on IG, and there was a picture of a room, does it have peaceful music before you go onto the next room? I'm gonna try and find the OST if there is.

this tune is still :wow:

right after you beat a boss, you just never wanted to leave that post battle peaceful music.

Yeah there's a peaceful room after the first set of combat trials.

No Music tho!

Oh wait... there's music in the sword power up room after you beat a trial. Forgot how it sounds tho. There are three trials so you go to that room 3 times

First set, your sword powers up from 30 to 40

40 to 50

50 to 60

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Master Mode got me skulking around in Barrels like a scaredy cat.

I've been shook ever since I shot this bokobglin umpteen times in the fukking head in slo-mo only for him to hide and recharge. WASTING MY ARROWS.

I haven't died yet and I have killed at least one bokobglin. It's just that I have a major issue with wasting resources on what's supposed to be small fry like wtf dawg nah fukk that I'm sneaking around until I'm ready. I didn't even know I could walk around with a barrel over me. This is some Metal Gear Solid shyt.