The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Lol wtf

If you still can't beat a silver lynel then maybe you should stay out of master mode until you get that sorted

Here's a tip. Upgrade ancient armor completely
Grab a bunch of guardian axe ++ from major test of strength then eat a high quality attack boost meal

Get bomb arrows and multiple shot bows

Thats what i suggest equipment wise for noobs

I can beat a silver lynel buck naked at this stage

Thats because i know his movement pattern

I know its AI

When to dodge or parry

I learned this shyt by observing youtube
I learned that during my first lynel fight. Their movements are easy as hell to read. I don't even move a lot when fighting them. I just wait for him to come up to me and back flip twice and flurry. I'm about to beat one to death with a stick just for kicks.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I learned that during my first lynel fight. Their movements are easy as hell to read. I don't even move a lot when fighting them. I just wait for him to come up to me and back flip twice and flurry. I'm about to beat one to death with a stick just for kicks.
You should move more. Try to coax them into following you near a cliff, wall or trees and rocks. He gets stuck and might try to warp away and pretty much becomes target practice

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
.....So where's the story DLC we were promised. Seems like people forgot about that.
Do you have 3.75GB free?

DDaFjqTXYAA4I13.png

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I look forward to the winter DLC most. So I'll just get the 2 of them around that time.

I am 81 shrines in and still looking. 120 right? Man cant believe there is still 39 to go. Just found one with a Goron blocking the path, gonna see what's up.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

Shaddup, shaddup. :usure:

I'm starting to get the flurry down. Just polished off my first Lynel w/o the eatasmuchfoodanddrinkasmanypotionsasyoucan method. (Red one - nothing to write home about.) My ancient cuirass and greaves are maxed out & my helm is at a two; it's going to take a while to get that one up there b/c I need so many ancient cores. Right now, I'm just going to the Major Test shrines and working on my flurry and getting cores for upgrades.

So glad I maxed my stamina wheel. So much shyt I don't feel like looking for. Fly it, climb it or swim it.

*edit* WHOO-HOO! Got all my ancient gear maxed out. No more core/giant core hunting, thank God.

*edit the second* NOWWW I'm starting to put the beats on Lynels, but it's mainly b/c of my Hylian shield. Ah, well. Whatever works. Now I'm roaming the countryside looking for them like I wasn't running from them three days ago.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Y'all thought normal mode was hard? Master Mode is a new save file. It's own file. Nothing carries over. They start you on the great plateau with silver lynels that shoot bomb arrows and self regenerate. Good luck my nikkas.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Here's a tip for cheating in the Master Sword Trials. Eat bonus items before you enter, they'll still be on.

You'll still have your runes

Can't use your champion magic though.

Still have all your hearts and stamina including temporary stamina.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea...that dlc pack kicked in while i was finishin up some errands..........not touchin master mode yet though. not doin the sword trial either. i have a couple of things i want to do first.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Y'all thought normal mode was hard? Master Mode is a new save file. It's own file. Nothing carries over. They start you on the great plateau with silver lynels that shoot bomb arrows and self regenerate. Good luck my nikkas.

What the fukk? Is this a free DLC this sounds.....kinda fun