The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Currently farming star fragments to upgrade everything I haven't already. I'll need about 55. The fastest method so far is traveling to sheer vaneer, at the top of the mountain, build a campfire, camp till morning option, then immediately after the loading screen camp till night. face the middle of the map with Hyrule on the right and star fragments drop every time after a couple minutes, and usually in the same place in my case cause I try to make sure I'm facing the same direction every time.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Currently farming star fragments to upgrade everything I haven't already. I'll need about 55. The fastest method so far is traveling to sheer vaneer, at the top of the mountain, build a campfire, camp till morning option, then immediately after the loading screen camp till night. face the middle of the map with Hyrule on the right and star fragments drop every time after a couple minutes, and usually in the same place in my case cause I try to make sure I'm facing the same direction every time.
:wow: this nikka tryna beat the brakes off this game :whew: i respect your dedication bruh im still playin this shyt as well

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I've seen reviewers say that the special abilities you get after beating the dungeons break the game by making it too easy.

For those of you who have beaten the dungeons do you feel like the new powers break the game? It doesn't feel like it to me. Mipha's grace can only be used one time per game day, revali's gale can only be used 3 times per game day and you can't make it go higher (its not high enough IMO), urbosa's fury is 3x's a day and barely affects some enemies and that goron shield is also only 3xs a day and can accidentally go off from the most harmless attacks like thrown pebbles.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:wow: this nikka tryna beat the brakes off this game :whew: i respect your dedication bruh im still playin this shyt as well
It's cause this is the largest adventure and sandbox game I've ever played. I'm still discovering places I've never been to before. Yesterday I Discovered an enemy base in the middle of a swamp that is three stories high with caves, spikes and calamity ganon goo everywhere when I was chasing a star fragment. Died 3xs cause i kept falling in the swamp while also searching the bAse for treasure chests

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so all this time later, do guys still rank this above OOT?....still haven't played it yet, but just wanna ask now that some of the hype has settled in.

I'm an OG Zelda fan since the first game came out....copped "OOT" gold cartridge day one....I'd say at the very least this is as good as "OOT". At the very least. The only thing that's kinda hard to compare is "OOT" took the Zelda formula and successfully made it 3D in an era when 3D games were relatively new. Certain things can only happen once, so no matter how great this game is the leap can never be as big as 2D to 3D. If that makes sense.

Regardless, this is easily a GOAT level game.

Fred.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I created this yesterday while farming star fragments #SwitchSet • r/switchset

So far I only have two amiibo armor sets to complete upgrading. Only problem is I have yet to spawn pants for the hero of time and the hero of the sky.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I've seen reviewers say that the special abilities you get after beating the dungeons break the game by making it too easy.

For those of you who have beaten the dungeons do you feel like the new powers break the game? It doesn't feel like it to me. Mipha's grace can only be used one time per game day, revali's gale can only be used 3 times per game day and you can't make it go higher (its not high enough IMO), urbosa's fury is 3x's a day and barely affects some enemies and that goron shield is also only 3xs a day and can accidentally go off from the most harmless attacks like thrown pebbles.

:mjlol: Mipha's grace ain't shyt for me when I'm out here acting a damn fool. The goron shield is done in like 2 seconds, and the lightning ability I've only nailed once on a gang of enemies so nice it had me :wow:

I rarely use the Rito's ability.

Today I went back to the temple of time where it all began. :mjcry: just felt so nice being there after all this time getting stronger and stronger.

They also should have loaded those 2 mazes with a shyt ton more enemies for more fukkery.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Mipha's grace ain't shyt for me when I'm out here acting a damn fool. The goron shield is done in like 2 seconds, and the lightning ability I've only nailed once on a gang of enemies so nice it had me :wow:

I rarely use the Rito's ability.

Today I went back to the temple of time where it all began. :mjcry: just felt so nice being there after all this time getting stronger and stronger.

They also should have loaded those 2 mazes with a shyt ton more enemies for more fukkery.
Lol word im wreckless i need a couple more than just one mipha grace

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I need a recipe for more food that helps defense. I had 1 dish that helped my defense, but I ate it, and never checked the recipe.
Look at the fish and crabs you caught do you ever read the description? They tell you if it helps with defense. Collect the black mushrooms called ironshrooms too. The pumpkins also help with defense. Like I said earlier in the thread you don't really need recipes just cook 5 of the same thing except in the case of endurance foods, which all you need is one of it and something randomly plain like apples or meat