The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
When upgrading health and stamina, what do you guys prioritize more? Right now early in the game I'm trying to stay balanced but I'm leaning towards focusing on stamina to make climbing and other movements less of a pain.

Do 2 rings and a quarter and then move onto hearts. You can always cook foods that will give you more hearts anyways. Having a vertical game is crucial to exploring Hyrule though.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Have any of you tried to get all 3 monster metals? 1 is for killing all moldugas, 1 for killing all hinox and 1 for killing all those stone talus monsters. I have the molduga metal cause there's only like 5 of those and I have killed 35/40 hinox. Some of the hinox are skeletons that you have to wait until nightfall when they're awake to kill. I have 17/40 talus. I guess I have been skipping over them because I haven't seen them. If you paraglide a lot like I do you'll miss the majority of them. I'm trying to get all 3 metals. I have to switch up what I'm doing in between my korok seed hunt to keep the game fresh. Oh yeah to get the metals, you have to wait for nightfall to talk to kilton about monsters. He'll tell you how many you have remaining. You can tell which ones you've already killed if it has a star and defeated text next to its health bar.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Where is the shrine in that area with the 3 islands, and the long skinny bridge you can ride your shield down? I fell in the water and almost drowned only to remember I had an elixir for more stamina :banderas:

IslandG

All Star
Daps
I have yet to kill a Lynel. I feel like such a fake-ass Hero.

I've finally started to get the hang of them. Took two down. First one was beating my arse :damn: and I had to refill my heart meters like 10 times so that doesn't really count lol. But the second one taught me a lot and I took him down without having to keep eating food.

Think I'm going Lynel hunting now

:birdman:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I've killed two Lynels. So as your gain more hearts, do the Lynels change color? I noticed I'm seeing the silver variety which i know are much tougher. Every time i see them i just go

tenor.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I've killed two Lynels. So as your gain more hearts, do the Lynels change color? I noticed I'm seeing the silver variety which i know are much tougher. Every time i see them i just go

tenor.gif
R u sure they are silver and not just white skinned upgraded base lynels?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I've defeated all hinox, talus and moldux or whatever their called to complete all 3 monster medals. Missing Knights saddle. After that going star fragment farming so I can finish upgrading jewelry and amiibo armor. Only missing Fierce Deity tunic. I have 500 korok seeds. I want to do duplication trick but it requires Lynel farming to get 5x's Lynel Bow. What a fukking pain in the ass. Trying to do all of this before DLC drops so that I can be prepared for playing in Hard Mode.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I've defeated all hinox, talus and moldux or whatever their called to complete all 3 monster medals. Missing Knights saddle. After that going star fragment farming so I can finish upgrading jewelry and amiibo armor. Only missing Fierce Deity tunic. I have 500 korok seeds. I want to do duplication trick but it requires Lynel farming to get 5x's Lynel Bow. What a fukking pain in the ass. Trying to do all of this before DLC drops so that I can be prepared for playing in Hard Mode.
:damn: u really bout that life huh? :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have yet to kill a Lynel. I feel like such a fake-ass Hero.
I only got killed by the first one I encountered on a mission. Since then, killing them is nothing. Their moves are easy as hell to read. I get up close and back flip away from their attacks and flurry strike them. Rinse repeat.