The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

concise

Veteran
Daps
:heh: just follow the direction where the embers blow. Doing the Korok Trial where you have to chaperone the Korok to the Shrine. That little sucka keeps spotting me. Probably because im too impatient to wait for him :russ:

For everything Lost Woods related in this game, I just laid down stamps to mark my paths, right before I'd get lost each time then eventually have a line of stamps on the map radar that showed the way.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
When upgrading health and stamina, what do you guys prioritize more? Right now early in the game I'm trying to stay balanced but I'm leaning towards focusing on stamina to make climbing and other movements less of a pain.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
When upgrading health and stamina, what do you guys prioritize more? Right now early in the game I'm trying to stay balanced but I'm leaning towards focusing on stamina to make climbing and other movements less of a pain.
The stamina first breh. Cause you can get temporary hearts easy. Temporary hearts is the easist recipes to make but temporary stamina that can fill up all 3 fully upgraded bars of stamina? That's a fukking pain in the ass to keep supply of.

So for example lets say you fully upgrade stamina and you get all the hearts you can. You'll see that 3 hearts are missing. If you trade in with the demon statue you can get those 3 hearts but your missing in stamina. Its not worth it because you can easily make a meal that gives you bonus hearts by adding any base ingredients like apples or meat plus one durian or other temporary hearts food item. So you basically have unlimited supply of that when you do your meals like that. Thats why all these pro vids you see they max out their stamina first. Stamina is the most important feature in the game

A maxed out stamina bar can help you climb a small hill in the rain. When its dry not a problem but during the rain, climbing is hard as fukk and almost impossible unless you have maxed stamina. Cause you'll slide back down repeatedly but will still be gradually inching up further and can make it to the top if you have the stamina.

Stamina is so important it will keep you from drowning on accident.

The second most important feature is armor. Climbing armor helps you climb faster, zora armor helps your stamina last longer in water and fireproof armor you need for death mountain. But one thing they mostly have in common is they decrease the amount of damage you take from enemies when fully upgraded. Which means you won't even need that much hearts. guardians only take out 3 and a half hearts when ancient armor is fully upgraded.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm playing without the HUD for the first time. Kinda changes the game a bit. Farming dragon horns so don't need it atm anyway.