The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Zelda really WILL get into your real life space. Back during the LTTP years, I would hear the Lost Woods theme in my sleep!

Speaking of which...Lost Woods in this game? :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:heh: just follow the direction where the embers blow. Doing the Korok Trial where you have to chaperone the Korok to the Shrine. That little sucka keeps spotting me. Probably because im too impatient to wait for him :russ:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Yea I have no rupees though. Would it be safe to sell off diamonds or amber, or keep them for crafting?

Try to hunt for gourmet meat. (Did you know you can shoot the foxeswolves? I didn't.) IIRC, if you cook five gourmet meats (not prime), you can sell the skewer for 420 rupees.

Last edited:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Try to hunt for gourmet meat. (Did you know you can shoot the foxes? I didn't?) IIRC, if you cook five gourmet meats (not prime), you can sell the skewer for 420 rupees.
Yea you can pretty much kill anything for meat. As for gourmet meat, I had success killing a wolf for a sidequest. I think the Oxen also drops as gourmet meat

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I can't believe there are still areas in this game I haven't been in yet. I have completely skipped whole valleys, lakes, mountains, plains, ruins and shyt because they didn't have towers, shrines or quests. I've stumbled upon them due to my korok search.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Too bad the original trailer music isn't in the actual game.

Trailer still gives me chills but its more epic than the game itself because those cutscenes are like a very small part of the game.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Too bad the original trailer music isn't in the actual game.

Trailer still gives me chills but its more epic than the game itself because those cutscenes are like a very small part of the game.

Yeah the trailer is very misleading the cut scenes are just memories, you can beat the game without even finding them all