The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

IslandG

All Star
Daps
I'm taking a break from BOTW (it was getting to where I was hearing it in my sleep) and started playing Skyrim again. First thing I tried to do? Paraglide off a cliff. :stopitslime:

Was on a real world train travelling through the UK countryside last week. Was staring out the window. Saw an orange glow between some trees. And I was literally like "Oh shyt! A shrine"

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Was on a real world train travelling through the UK countryside last week. Was staring out the window. Saw an orange glow between some trees. And I was literally like "Oh shyt! A shrine"

I had a dream I broke nearly all my weapons fighting basic ass bokoblins.

Zelda really WILL get into your real life space. Back during the LTTP years, I would hear the Lost Woods theme in my sleep!

Speaking of which...Lost Woods in this game? :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
not sure why, but the master sword got stronger near a tower that I'm still trying to activate. I'm not sure if it was because of the tower, or because of the weird dark lava looking stuff that surrounds it, same stuff that surrounds the castle.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
not sure why, but the master sword got stronger near a tower that I'm still trying to activate. I'm not sure if it was because of the tower, or because of the weird dark lava looking stuff that surrounds it, same stuff that surrounds the castle.
There's a guardian nearby.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
275 hours in, finally maxed out my inventory, finally maxed out default armors, not including amiibo or jewelry.

An enemy finally caught one of my damn boomerangs today and instead of throwing it back he tried to hit me with it.

I have a handful of sidemissions and some shrine quests left even though I've beaten all the shrines long time ago.

Just means I haven't talked to the right NPCs.

So one thing I noticed on my Korok Seed quests is that you really need to make sure you look for shyt during the day time because at night some of these fukkers are hard to impossible to find at night or twilight.