The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
WOAH, YOU CAN CHANGE THE LANGUAGE NOW???!!!

Gonna get the both DLCs come holiday. Gonna work on getting the OG tunic for when the time comes for that new adventure (or story/new dungeon) for the DLC 2.

This game... :blessed: currently lost as fukk in the maze trial.

concise

Veteran
Daps
WOAH, YOU CAN CHANGE THE LANGUAGE NOW???!!!

Gonna get the both DLCs come holiday. Gonna work on getting the OG tunic for when the time comes for that new adventure (or story/new dungeon) for the DLC 2.

This game... :blessed: currently lost as fukk in the maze trial.

You were always able to play in a different language if you changed the language of the system, at least for Wii U.
Several characters and area names wind up way different though.

That is running up to Hateno Tower.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
You were always able to play in a different language if you changed the language of the system, at least for Wii U.

Yes but you can have english subtitles now

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Only dual audio out for now buts just an update
Good look breh, I was about to take the physical copy of Mario kart 8 out the switch like
3221470_o.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I have it set at Japanese atm. But I won't lie, the english accent kinda grown on me big time. Especially Zelda and that Falco wannabe.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just took control of my second divine beast..two more to go...is it just me or are these 'dungeons' short in this game? shyt feels like they are tryna appeal to casuals :francis: and this whole gerudo area is gay as fukk :scust:

To me, because the dungeons are just big open ships rather than true dungeons like Zelda of the pasts they seem small. I know ww and mm had some 4-5 floor dungeons. While the didn't seem big you had to go do something basically on each floor which is the same concepts of the back and forth on the ships especially considering some ships you have to do shyt on the outside of and inside on different levels.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
To me, because the dungeons are just big open ships rather than true dungeons like Zelda of the pasts they seem small. I know ww and mm had some 4-5 floor dungeons. While the didn't seem big you had to go do something basically on each floor which is the same concepts of the back and forth on the ships especially considering some ships you have to do shyt on the outside of and inside on different levels.
Even though theyre short i wnt lie and tell u they aint challenging at first glance...i then cheat my way through a few puzzling areas in the game :lolbron:...by cheat i mean look online for the solution..if i hadnt cheat i wud not be as far as i am today so its worth it...dnt have the time to figure em out like i used to

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even though theyre short i wnt lie and tell u they aint challenging at first glance...i then cheat my way through plenty puzzling areas in the game :lolbron:...by cheat i mean look online for the solution

I spent enough time exploring each dungeon and when I had gotten stuck and exhausted all my resources I used an online guide. I had gotten to a point where I didn't know how to hit a switch or I knew I needed to move the ball and complete a circuit to open doors but was a 100% on exactly where so I looked for that solution. Also if I need a specific material I'll Google where to find it. Other than that I haven't read any guides or solutions/spoilers

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I spent enough time exploring each dungeon and when I had gotten stuck and exhausted all my resources I used an online guide. I had gotten to a point where I didn't know how to hit a switch or I knew I needed to move the ball and complete a circuit to open doors but was a 100% on exactly where so I looked for that solution. Also if I need a specific material I'll Google where to find it. Other than that I haven't read any guides or solutions/spoilers
I havent read any spoilers either but tell me something...after freeing the beasts and getting the master sword do we head straight to defeating ganon or is there more story? I want more story..im also intrigued to see what happens later on in the story..dnt spoil it for me nah :comeon:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Just took control of my second divine beast..two more to go...is it just me or are these 'dungeons' short in this game? shyt feels like they are tryna appeal to casuals :francis: and this whole gerudo area is gay as fukk :scust:

It kinda is. You can run through the game any way you like. Me personally I went to face Ganon with nothing died several times trying to get to him, and then died when I got to him. After I searched for all the shyt that would make me OP like any other Zelda game before I went to face him again in the final battle.

I only went online for about 2 things in the main quest. finding one memory that I don't think I was gonna find till the next year :mjlol:

2 shrines. One in which I completely fukked up in when I rushed to start doing things before observing it a little. I know you say you ain't got time like you used to, but they made those divine beasts so that once you just give up and just start doing random shyt in them you'll eventually start progressing. lol it's literally what I did when I started getting frustrated with them.

Atm I'm at 62 completed Shrines, and finally managed to find that snow bird the little Rito girl was talking about. I wanna try and find Barta again :mjlol: because I still can't find this chick. I might save her for later again, if I can't find her again. Also, how many people in Gerudo city have problems you need to solve before you can get the thunder helmet thing from the leader?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm VERY close to googling the twin peaks shrines, although I feel like it's the same shyt as the look to the stars shrine. I just gotta know what I'm trying to memorize in the 2 shrines.

Also, I saw the weird small creature with blue aura that when I chased it, it ran and just vanished into some blue particles or something like that. I should have screen capped to see if any of you seen this thing. It was in the same region were you find the spring of courage. I think that thing I saw might be linked to the lord of the mountain I was seeing on social media. The small tribute to Iwata.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I'm VERY close to googling the twin peaks shrines, although I feel like it's the same shyt as the look to the stars shrine. I just gotta know what I'm trying to memorize in the 2 shrines.

Also, I saw the weird small creature with blue aura that when I chased it, it ran and just vanished into some blue particles or something like that. I should have screen capped to see if any of you seen this thing. It was in the same region were you find the spring of courage. I think that thing I saw might be linked to the lord of the mountain I was seeing on social media. The small tribute to Iwata.
Was it the blue rabbit? There's a sidequest mission where you need to take picture of one. If you sneak up on them and shoot them with an arrow, they drop rupees.