The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm VERY close to googling the twin peaks shrines, although I feel like it's the same shyt as the look to the stars shrine. I just gotta know what I'm trying to memorize in the 2 shrines.

Also, I saw the weird small creature with blue aura that when I chased it, it ran and just vanished into some blue particles or something like that. I should have screen capped to see if any of you seen this thing. It was in the same region were you find the spring of courage. I think that thing I saw might be linked to the lord of the mountain I was seeing on social media. The small tribute to Iwata.
Don't google it, the answers right there you'll get it.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

I never struggled with any of the shrines some might say the answer was right in front of you :ehh:

giphy.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Was it the blue rabbit? There's a sidequest mission where you need to take picture of one. If you sneak up on them and shoot them with an arrow, they drop rupees.

Yeah, looked like a blue rabbit. And now I do wish I took a picture. But it would have needed to be a picture and not a screencap from the Switch capture function.

I never struggled with any of the shrines some might say the answer was right in front of you :ehh:

giphy.gif

:mjgrin: proper, ok I'll get back into it.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I finally beat the game. Fun, epic final fight, but stupid easy if you have even moderate defense levels and a triple defense food boost.

I just finished the game too and i agree ganon was too easy man i beat him on the first try

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm nearing the end, I got the gerudo beast left, I've got 60 shrine and like 100 korok seeds, still need to get the master sword
Games been dope, this is only my second Zelda game (LTTP being the other) I own Windwaker, should I give it another try?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I'm nearing the end, I got the gerudo beast left, I've got 60 shrine and like 100 korok seeds, still need to get the master sword
Games been dope, this is only my second Zelda game (LTTP being the other) I own Windwaker, should I give it another try?
Windwaker in my top 3 games of all time and my favorite zelda so yes

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
The completion percentage in this game is weird as hell.
Collecting all korok seeds give you 70% completion while main quests and side quests don't count at all :gucci:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

These people literally get how amazing this game is and how great Nintendo tackled giving Zelda fans a true open world experience, and they also understand the strengths BOTW and HZD had in their own rights.

Also the people complaining about the combat in BOTW I really don't think are taking advantage of how many different ways you can fight enemies. The combat in BOTW is pretty underrated imo.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

These people literally get how amazing this game is and how great Nintendo tackled giving Zelda fans a true open world experience, and they also understand the strengths BOTW and HZD had in their own rights.

Also the people complaining about the combat in BOTW I really don't think are taking advantage of how many different ways you can fight enemies. The combat in BOTW is pretty underrated imo.

I have to keep reminding myself to challenge myself by Running into a crowd of silver enemies and fight them all at the same time without using arrows. I stay on some green arrow shyt

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Start stocking up on items cause we're getting new armors and they might have some interesting new set bonuses to upgrade for in the new DLC. I also need to practice melee combat and magic for the trials

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm taking a break from BOTW (it was getting to where I was hearing it in my sleep) and started playing Skyrim again. First thing I tried to do? Paraglide off a cliff. :stopitslime:
LOL
I read somewhere someone did that in Horizon and died because they forgot they can't paraglide.