The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

concise

Veteran
Daps
Going back to find the remaining memories caused me to find so many things I hadn't seen yet; can't believe I found two stables I never seen before. :mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I've got Armor Upgraded, Runes upgraded plenty of attack up food, all Divine Beasts, whole map unlocked, all memories and fully upgraded Champion tunic, Master sword etc.

I haven't gone to beat Ganon yet though cause I feel like I'll have no reason to play after that :mjcry:

Don't beat Ganon. Either get as close to 100% as you can (all shrines, all side quests fukk the korok seeds) or until you really get bored or decide fukk it.

I'm backtracking now and I keep getting distracted. It's like getting used to the new dealers crack.

Before I'd pop it on and what would seem like another 10 minutes would be an hour easily. I'd tell my girl 5 more minutes that would be 45 mins. I can't wait for the dlc. I might buy a guide just to reinvest in the game and get that 100%

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So I've got Armor Upgraded, Runes upgraded plenty of attack up food, all Divine Beasts, whole map unlocked, all memories and fully upgraded Champion tunic, Master sword etc.

I haven't gone to beat Ganon yet though cause I feel like I'll have no reason to play after that :mjcry:
You can beat Ganon. After your done, your save file will have a star when you load the game, it puts you in the castle before you fight as if you hadn't fought him at all. From that point on you can fight him again or just leave and complete some other sidequests etc. The only main difference that your star marked save file shows is your game completetion percentage. as you collect korok seeds and discover locations your percentage will rise.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You can beat Ganon. After your done, your save file will have a star when you load the game, it puts you in the castle before you fight as if you hadn't fought him at all. From that point on you can fight him again or just leave and complete some other sidequests etc. The only main difference that your star marked save file shows is your game completetion percentage. as you collect korok seeds and discover locations your percentage will rise.
No I know. I'm just saying my motivation to play is to beat him. Once I do idk if I'll have a reason to keep playing.

concise

Veteran
Daps
How you brehs rate this game though? :jbhmm:

I think it's a solid 8; not touching the first three 3D games at all.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
How you brehs rate this game though? :jbhmm:

I think it's a solid 8; not touching the first three 3D games at all.

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm just now learning that you can search the broke wagons. you get gems and stuff. Now I'm going to hunt down all the fukking broke wagons.