The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just short of 100 hours later, I finally entered the castle and took down Ganon. :ehh:

Saw my percentage was 14.47%. :dry:
No, I will not be climbing up all the cliffsides just to look for Korok seeds. gtfoh :stopitslime:
some of them are actually fun. the main ones i hate are the golf course ones. fukk those shyts

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I need 2 more Shrines to get the Master Sword.

I'm looking for the girl in Gerudo who got captured again, I think. I went into the sand storm and the map disappeared. Kinda had me shook. There was a crew of goblins that really put me to the test, died maybe like 3 times. I finally started using my attack ups now to wipe em out quicker, and it worked. I had a defense up I believe I used the other day that I wish I had for this fight, came in handy big time for that giant stone enemy, because he hit me and and it didn't 1 hit KO me. So I should have checked the recipe before I just decided to use it quick.

I saw those giant sand serpents from wind waker in the desert too. Loved that boss. Took me a second to realize bomb arrows render it helpless. The third one I fought wasn't dying quick enough, and it whacked me with its tail and killed me.

I still have 2 more beasts to go, but I want that master sword and last memory before I continue. I think it's memory number 2. The one that shows the view looking at that mountain wit a little snow on it. I remember being there, but...Gonna go back in the thread and read who dude told me to talk to because I forgot. :mjlol:almost 130 hours in so far.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Just short of 100 hours later, I finally entered the castle and took down Ganon. :ehh:

Saw my percentage was 14.47%. :dry:

sxm4nq.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Some of the shyt I see people doing in this game be crazy.

HarmoniousEasyAntlion-size_restricted.gif

Bringing a wounded Guardian out to the Gerudo desert? :lupe:
He didn't have to bring the guardian that far. There are already guardians in the gerudo highlands.

Guardians are almost everywhere man, it's just not many the further you go out.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm now at 45%.

Some of these koroks hard cause if you fukk up by dropping a rock that's supposed to go on land, in water
or lose one of those metal boxes or grab the wrong amount of apples for the three trees, you're screwed until it respawns. I dunno how long it takes for shyt to respawn. Like rocks and shyt. Damn. fukk.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm now at 45%.

Some of these koroks hard cause if you fukk up by dropping a rock that's supposed to go on land, in water
or lose one of those metal boxes or grab the wrong amount of apples for the three trees, you're screwed until it respawns. I dunno how long it takes for shyt to respawn. Like rocks and shyt. Damn. fukk.

Yeah that one korok spot with the three trees. A bunch of dead moblins attacked me and I chopped one of the trees down by accident trying to kill them. It respawned without any apples so now I gotta fukkin wait.:scust:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That map completion percentage is trash and heavily skewed towards Korok Seeds. :dry:

From the quests though:

Main Quests: Only have to finish the Captured Memories (7 left)
Shrine Quests: 21.4% done
Side Quests: 28.9%

Calculating all that has my quest completion at 33.8%.

I was embarrassed. Mines says 21%.

full

Last edited: