Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

That's enough spoilers for me.
I am out of here.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Today I learned to not close the game or shut it off. Now Wolf Link is gone, even though when I saved, he was there. So if I wanna play with Wolf Link.l, Zelda has to be the only game I plan on playing that day until I'm done with Wolf Link.

Random info. Wolf Link base defense is about the same as yours if you wore no armor. So don't forget that shyt when you're in a fight. A white bokoblin hit me, only took off one heart. He hit Wolf Link, it took off about 6.5 hearts. Damn.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I guess I'll turn off the HUD since there ain't shyt left to do but collect fakkit ass korok seeds

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Enemies you should avoid with Wolf Link unless you can kill them within 15 to 30 seconds: Talus, Guardians, Lynels.

cause Wolf Link a fool he be throwing himself at those enemies and they will turn around and try to kill him unless you can kill them first.

Good news, you can still climb cliffs with Wolf Link.

He teleports.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yo, I just saw my fave horse die for the first time. I knew they could die, but damn, that shyt was disturbing. :mjcry: the poor dude was just lying there so motionless and I was running into and the arms were just moving all lifeless like. :to: I wasn't ready for that shyt. Got a bomb right quick and ended myself to get him back. We fukked up too many enemies together from time.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yo, I just saw my fave horse die for the first time. I knew they could die, but damn, that shyt was disturbing. :mjcry: the poor dude was just lying there so motionless and I was running into and the arms were just moving all lifeless like. :to: I wasn't ready for that shyt. Got a bomb right quick and ended myself to get him back. We fukked up too many enemies together from time.
breh i was depressed when i got Epona killed for the first time lmfaooo was trying to stare at the dead horse while fending off enemies at the same time

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
breh i was depressed when i got Epona killed for the first time lmfaooo was trying to stare at the dead horse while fending off enemies at the same time

:deadrose: same. I saw that horse let out the biggest scream its ever done, and just fall over. Had me all.

to clear the area.

Also a couple days before that, I got some ancient bows, and used them for the first time on a guardian. :leon: That one shot KO was proper. I was facing those goblins and the white ones kept giving me trouble, there was 2 of them. So I said fukk it, I have to kill one right away to make this a little easier, so I test out the ancient bow on him, and :damn: holy shyt this dude got sucked into himself or some next dimension. :mjlol: I had to put the bow away and fight fair, against the last one. That shyt was too much.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: same. I saw that horse let out the biggest scream its ever done, and just fall over. Had me all.

to clear the area.

Also a couple days before that, I got some ancient bows, and used them for the first time on a guardian. :leon: That one shot KO was proper. I was facing those goblins and the white ones kept giving me trouble, there was 2 of them. So I said fukk it, I have to kill one right away to make this a little easier, so I test out the ancient bow on him, and :damn: holy shyt this dude got sucked into himself or some next dimension. :mjlol: I had to put the bow away and fight fair, against the last one. That shyt was too much.
lol those arrows feel like cheats man

but when you miss that's a bad feeling cause you wasted something hard to come by and might have to go stalk it down to retrieve it