The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
u talking bout ancient arrows?

im referring to the bow only. i rarely use those arrows unless im in a rush.

nah man use regular arrows with the ancient bow

Oh shyt, I read you wrong in that post. I don't have that bow yet.

I have 1 more memory to go. Found the spring of power last night by just searching and running around. and the one near Goron city i had a lot of trouble pin pointing. Also found the 1 near the horse statue. I was about to stop playing for the night, because the battery was at 15 percent, but was surprised how quickly I was running into the memories, so plugged the charger in and kept going for a bit longer.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didn't use guides...

Just talk to pikango he'll give you hints where the memories are located.

For the longest time I didn't talk to people. Basically the first dude I talked to turned out to be a yiga clan member so I was like "fukk people". Now that I can't be fukked with I hope someone does try to act up. .

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I started collecting Korok seeds because I'm fukking tired of running out of weapon space.

I learned if I get too far away from Wolf Link while paragliding he disappears for good.

I learned he sucks to be around when your fighting flying guardians. Why because if i miss while deflecting a laser, he's usually the person that gets hit by the runaway laser.

i was using that zeldamaps site to find korok seeds but ive found some korok seeds that aren't on the map and some that are on the map i don't know how to get so i'll leave those alone for now

I'm so glad they introduced shield surfing into this game cause it's a great way to get around when your horse can't go with you. i need to raid hyrule castle and get more of them black shields tho

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I just started this game last week, shyt is dope so far im about 8 hours in.
Just running around doing shrines, and some main quest stuff, still made week (3 hearts) cuz i been focusing on stamina
I have a question how you ride a tree? I saw it on a gif but whenever i try it just flies off without me
I also had trouble getting into one shrine so some help would be appreciated
it's on an island and its surrounded by thorns, tried setting it on fire which didn't help, tried gliding from a tower both failed, riding a tree also unsuccessfully

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I just started this game last week, shyt is dope so far im about 8 hours in.
Just running around doing shrines, and some main quest stuff, still made week (3 hearts) cuz i been focusing on stamina
I have a question how you ride a tree? I saw it on a gif but whenever i try it just flies off without me
I also had trouble getting into one shrine so some help would be appreciated
it's on an island and its surrounded by thorns, tried setting it on fire which didn't help, tried gliding from a tower both failed, riding a tree also unsuccessfully
what in the fukk?