The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Got the whole Hyrule map. :leon:

Only took about 65 hours. :damn:
i have the whole map but i have skipped alot of places due to paragliding. i just found a stable and the colosseum today and i already have like 200 hours into the game. i beat it last night it said i was 38 percent complete im mad af that they count those stupid korok seeds. there are 15 stables apparently im missing one. gotta study maps

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
Anybody know what area of lakes I can find hyrule bass in the Great Plateau? Just started playing but can't find any bass to complete the task for the warm doublet, before I head off to the cold area to complete the task for the last shine.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Anybody know what area of lakes I can find hyrule bass in the Great Plateau? Just started playing but can't find any bass to complete the task for the warm doublet, before I head off to the cold area to complete the task for the last shine.
You been to Hateno village? You can buy the doublet for like 40 rupees there.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lol u dont need that damn doublet

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
lol u dont need that damn doublet
:russ:For real breh. You got a torch to keep you warm. Or just eat a bunch of peppers and haul ass to the shrine before they ware off.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
there's a pond near the tower in a valley near the edge with enemy camps nearby. East

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
old man also gives you the doublet if you make it to the top.

doublet sucks tho cause you can't upgrade it.