NC
Finally got it:banderas:
hqdefault.jpg

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
No one seems to be talking about the elephant in the room and the obvious next step for Nintendo.........................a Pokemon game that plays like BOTW. You start in your home town instead of the shrine of resurrection. Do the gyms in any order. Get rid of experience points/levels.

:ohlawd:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No one seems to be talking about the elephant in the room and the obvious next step for Nintendo.........................a Pokemon game that plays like BOTW. You start in your home town instead of the shrine of resurrection. Do the gyms in any order. Get rid of experience points/levels.
This style game doesn't work with Pokemon. The single player of Pokemon has to be somewhat linear as the games usually have more of a story and the difficulty ramps up as you progress through the game. Pokemon's next step needs to be further online integration.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Quite possibly the best cover of the greatest trailer music ever. The real crime is this song isn't in the game or on the soundtrack and there has been no official release of it. This should have been in the game somewhere.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I fought a Hinox on horseback for the first time. Epona wasn't scared. Wolf Link attacked him too. After we killed him I noticed Wolf Link was missing 9 hearts and I was a lil worried cause once he dies you can't bring him back until the next day.

Wolf Link ate all the roasted meat Hinox dropped and gained his hearts back. awesome. As an experiment, I threw out raw bird meat to cook it with a flame sword but Wolf Link ate it while it was still on fire, before it was even done cooking.

Savage.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
lol a whole fukking pack of wolves is scared of Wolf Link. They all turn and run when they see that nicca coming. He kills them in one bite.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i got struck by lightning and it only took off 3 hearts instead of killing me.

and only cause all the random mismatched clothes im wearing is fully upgraded.

upgrade all your shyt